Complete The THP Challenge - You Could Win

Well looks like I know what I am trying tonight!

Nice fist pump!!! I'm ready to take this challenge!!

This is awesome. Cant wait to give this a try.

And a shout out to War Eagle after watching me drain one doing this this past Sunday on the practice green. His idea to turn it into a Challenge and its going to be fun.
Thanks for not mention my embarrassing attempts to do this with my putter.

Love the wardy fist pump with the second video.

I have never tried a putt like this. Should be interesting.

@MWard which Cure were you using? Mind letting me borrow it for this? Heck of a putt btw.

Now this is going to be a tough freaking challenge. Looking forward to it though.

@MWard which Cure were you using? Mind letting me borrow it for this? Heck of a putt btw.

Now this is going to be a tough freaking challenge. Looking forward to it though.

Cx2 if I recall. I borrowed one as well, and that was probably a bad idea for ponder triggering.

I can say this from experience, when you guys try this with your regular gamer, you will finally realize what Cure is doing with their MOI. It really is a great way to demonstrate how high MOI can benefit.

After my last round, I'm not sure I have 2 balls left. But I'll see what I can find...and I will definitely be near a practice green this evening.

Seems like a SeeMore Giant would work well for this too.

Let's just say that I don't have the option of making it to the course so improvising at home. I cat get both balls to stay in the cup. My daughter did the same from outside 10'.

Let's just say that I don't have the option of making it to the course so improvising at home. I cat get both balls to stay in the cup. My daughter did the same from outside 10'.

Where is the video?

I can say this from experience, when you guys try this with your regular gamer, you will finally realize what Cure is doing with their MOI. It really is a great way to demonstrate how high MOI can benefit.
Loved seeing it done in OH last year, crazy how forgiving Cure's are.

Looks like I have some work to do. Great idea!

So this is really going to be a challenge for me as I do not own a CURE putter (yet). I have a couple of putters I will try including a custom putter.

Well this should be interesting. I haven't had much luck making 12 foot putts at all lately, doing it with 2 balls...this could take a while :)

Cool idea and fun challenge.

This is gonna be fun, gotta give it a try!

Hope I can make this one happen! Challenges are cool as hell!

Wardy even had the crucial Tiger fist pump. And then proceeds to drop the putter as he was shocked they went in.

It's a little long...
https://vimeo.com/158226209

Don't think I can count as an entry. Need to find 10 mins to get up to a course.

Wardy even had the crucial Tiger fist pump. And then proceeds to drop the putter as he was shocked they went in.

Seemingly right, sadly.

I love this challenge!!! Will be getting it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Mmaynard

Back