The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to Cobra Golf HQ to discuss products, THPers and more. Stay tuned.

Should be interesting to see what JB comes out with. It's always good!

Indiana Jones 5 - July 2019

Guess I better get the kiddos caught up on the Jones movies now. He better not be in a wheelchair by the time filming starts!

In line to vote. They changed the way they have it set up and I'm not sure it's a good change.

Performance goal setting time at work and all my normal goals are now being entered into the system by my manager who is cascading them down to the whole team and we have to come up with 3-5 additional goals. I have two done.

Performance goal setting time at work and all my normal goals are now being entered into the system by my manager who is cascading them down to the whole team and we have to come up with 3-5 additional goals. I have two done.
Can you list winning THPRegionalRivalry as one of them :D

Fun times. We have to be done with goal setting conversations by 3/23. Weren't allowed to start until yesterday. I have out of office training the next 3 days.

I have 19 FTE's I have to discuss goals with. Yeah.....fun times.

Can you list winning THPRegionalRivalry as one of them :D

That might not go over well but it's a goal with the ability to set measurements and timeframe for success.

Fun times. We have to be done with goal setting conversations by 3/23. Weren't allowed to start until yesterday. I have out of office training the next 3 days.

That sounds like tons of fun. Ours has to be completed by 3/28. My manager took all,the low hanging fruit ones but he did give an idea to one guy that takes one if the tam goals and makes it a personal one so going to see how I can manipulate that one for me

Found out an hour ago I have a 5 hour web training program on a new system that needs to be done for tomorrow at 11 am for a 3 hour conference call. This should be fun to get complete.

Do you have goals that are easy to make for your FTE's? The reason I ask is my employee's about 27 FTE's basically the goal is to take care of the patient and do a good job, but I am expected to come up with 2 Smart goals. So far I haven't gotten in trouble for basically having the same goal for everyone.

Busy day at headquarters. Was asked to be in Venice office twice a month now. Informed sales team they report directly to me and only me. Booked two trips, phone interview for new sales person. Bought and took are marketing to another level. Explained sales force to new guy. Explained why he would be traveling with me but had to take care of all the leg work for me and dint get to THP very much. It was a good day! But missed my THP peeps!

On my way to Fort Myers to play in my dad's member-guest. Two years ago we got second in our flight. Last year he and my brother did... not as well. Prepared to go out there and win our flight and then the overall. Greens will probably be rolling somewhere north of 11. Playing from the old man tees so lots of 4w and 2i off the tee. Five nine hole rounds, point per hole plus one for the match making 50 possible.

Busy day at headquarters. Was asked to be in Venice office twice a month now. Informed sales team they report directly to me and only me. Booked two trips, phone interview for new sales person. Bought and took are marketing to another level. Explained sales force to new guy. Explained why he would be traveling with me but had to take care of all the leg work for me and dint get to THP very much. It was a good day! But missed my THP peeps!

I know you had some work frustrations a bit ago, glad to hear things are shaping up.

Nice changes ahead it looks like. Glad for you Panda Man! Have not been able to THP much for the last week or so. Will be catching up tonight and for the next few days. I miss THP too when I can't get to it.

JM

Sounds like good things are in store Freddie. Frustration comes at first but knowing you it will work out.

Do you have goals that are easy to make for your FTE's? The reason I ask is my employee's about 27 FTE's basically the goal is to take care of the patient and do a good job, but I am expected to come up with 2 Smart goals. So far I haven't gotten in trouble for basically having the same goal for everyone.

I think I will keep my goal for this year to not get fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call HR? Many companies now have a business partner or HR ops person available to help with that.

Call HR? Many companies now have a business partner or HR ops person available to help with that.

Haha, well we have a company of 230,000 people....I'm sure someone cares but I'm not wasting my time to find out.

Haha, well we have a company of 230,000 people....I'm sure someone cares but I'm not wasting my time to find out.

Wow, company that size you should have a shared services center or CoE that you can call quickly for that. Might be helpful to find out for next year.

Missed you around these parts. Sounds like business is picking up.

Dinner and drinks tonight with Cobra Golf and then early to bed. So tired.

Dinner and drinks tonight with Cobra Golf and then early to bed. So tired.

Cold soup and an empty bowl?

Watching primary returns and THP'ing. My daughter who is home for Spring Break says "This will be my first election to vote dad. Tell me why I should vote for Trump please. He's an Oompa Loompa D*****Bag."

Time me for a talk.

JM

Holy hell! I need a drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back