How Many Pairs Of Golf Shoes Do You Have?

How Many Pairs Of Golf Shoes Do You Have?

• Only Need 1 Pair

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • 2-3 I like to have options

Votes: 89 44.7%
  • 4-5 Each round I like to have choices

Votes: 46 23.1%
  • Over 5 Rotations are for suckers, I like an abundance

Votes: 48 24.1%

• Total voters
Honestly I don't have enough! That means its time to cash in on these closeout sales!

Think I'm sitting on 8 pairs.

-2 mudders
-2 FJ dry joy tours
-2 FJ Dryjoy casuals
-2 old school leather soled FJ classics (best looking shoes ever produced) which I never ever wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went from 8 to 2. I was only wearing the same ones. A pair of echo and an older Adidas model.
I put great insoles in both which makes ALL the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 pairs usually

Two pair. One Black, One White.

Any more than that would be preposterous.

I am up to 6 pairs now. With only 3 that I wear in a rotation. I need to get rid of the ones I no longer wear. I will be eliminating 4-5 pairs and adding a pair of Puma Titantour Ignite in black.

I have five pairs, I wear my White Nikes most of the time. I have a pair of brown wingtips that come out for special rounds. I have one pair of adipures that don't look great but see some action, a pair of nike spikeless that I have worn 3 times? (they do have a Grandaddy singles win to their credit) The last pair is a white and brown pair of dry joys.

At 6 right now, about to heave ho 2 of them, will add 1. Have bought 2 new pair this year so far.

2 pair, spiked and spikeless.

3 pairs
Brown FJ's
Black Adidas
White Adidas

Up to 11 and have another pair on pre-order and wanting 1-2 more.

2 for me.

Adizeros and TW 13'

3. One pair with soft spikes for the range and 2 with spikes to rotate when playing. Typically white during good weather and black for bad weather.

I only have 1, but I'll probably add another soon. Another pair of Hyperflexes most likely, these are the greatest shoes I've ever used. Might just get another so that I have a fresh pair so that I don't run through mine too quickly.

4 pair
1black
1 black/brown
1 white spikeless
1white soft spikes

Back