Callaway XR16 Sub Zero Driver Preview

Good!!

Your number are somewhat close to mine and I would be very happy with those results.

Thanks!
I'm about +6 usually

I am going to try it Wed. morning JB, I was thinking about it this morning actually. Turn it up to 11 deg and play a round at a course I know the landing areas like my backyard and see what happens.

As windy as it has been it may have been a bad thing this past Sunday since I hit it pretty darn high to my eye at 8 deg. and the wind was about 15-20 mph. Downwind would have been cool but into it maybe not. Will post results Wed.

Jim have you considered lofting up? Looking at the numbers from our recent peak and you were quite a bit lower than 90 feet. Or is it something where you just prefer a lower ball flight?

Having played this driver on 9 holes sunday at Club clash and 9 holes today, I'm pretty satisfied with it. I've not seen major directional misses which I'm super happy about. The miss a few times has been the ball that falls out of the sky at about 240 to 250 carry and that's plenty playable.

Having played this driver on 9 holes sunday at Club clash and 9 holes today, I'm pretty satisfied with it. I've not seen major directional misses which I'm super happy about. The miss a few times has been the ball that falls out of the sky at about 240 to 250 carry and that's plenty playable.

So which driver are you using for our competition????? Might be one that's not even out yet!

So which driver are you using for our competition????? Might be one that's not even out yet!
Won't know that until day of lmao

More enjoyable for you over the xr16 pro?

It was pretty point and shoot with this club today. Played about a 10 to 15yd draw most all day, and a cut on demand. Only missed fairways were one that went thru the fairway or a sideways kick from tight hilly places to just in first cut.

After a couple of post round beers, we went back out to the range and against my better judgement hit J4U's Sub zero and now I have to go buy one.....dammit Doug this is all your fault I was perfectly happy with the XR16 Pro......

I got to hit Dan's demo this morning liked the flight would be interesting to see the #'s on trackman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to more thoughts from Canadan on the Sub Zero. He absolutely murdered that thing, today, including a nice little fade. His drive, on 18, might still be going if not for the wet conditions.

I want more swings with the Sub Zero when I'm not swinging like I'm lost on the tee box. I really enjoyed the sound and feel throughout the swing

I hit Dan's subzero once on Sat in our morning round and it was actually very good. They hzrdus shaft wasn't the best for me but that ball still launched nice for me. I love the the head shape and the gloss finish. I wish I took a few more swings with it actually. Dan kills this thing but then again what doesn't he kill.

Expect the review relatively soon, gentlemen. Some really fantastic results with it today in relatively decent weather.

I hit Dan's subzero once on Sat in our morning round and it was actually very good. They hzrdus shaft wasn't the best for me but that ball still launched nice for me. I love the the head shape and the gloss finish. I wish I took a few more swings with it actually. Dan kills this thing but then again what doesn't he kill.

Were it not so awful out, I would have definitely put the rogue back into it for a couple passes. I think it's a great stock offering, although maybe not perfect for you.

Can anyone give a comparison of this to the 816 DBD? The DBD cut my spin down a ton over my 915D3, but I could still stand to lose a bit more.

Back