New England Members

Just got an email that Segregansett (private) in Taunton is running a member for a day special $35 walk or ride 18 until 3/31, $50 after.
Tough track, tore the ass outta me last year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tough track, tore the ass outta me last year.

I like it there. Anytime

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Target golf. I played with a member that was useless as far as information. Ted, any trouble on this one? Umm just hit it up there..gee, thanks

I haven't played there yet.

I heard it's a tough track too but is usually in good shape. My weekend schedule should be clearing up in a few weeks and I'm hoping my swing will have rounded into better shape for some good practice rounds.

I like it there. Anytime

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Target golf. I played with a member that was useless as far as information. Ted, any trouble on this one? Umm just hit it up there..gee, thanks

I heard it's a tough track too but is usually in good shape. My weekend schedule should be clearing up in a few weeks and I'm hoping my swing will have rounded into better shape for some good practice rounds.

Sounds like we have a foursome...

Sounds like we have a foursome...

Absolutely. Sat April 2 is my daughter's last indoor competition, as of 4/3 my weekends are finally open again. Definitely looking forward to teeing it up again.

Groupon for Atlantic in Plymouth for $39.00 including a cart. it's a great deal for a above average track.

I'm gonna try to get a round in after work tomorrow at either DW or Ridders.

Never played there. Looks amazing.

got out for 9 yesterday at Stanley in New Britain, I've been working on changing my swing so to post a 47 for the first time out this year I was happy. I couldn't hit my driver at all and left a few strokes on the greens so I know I can probably take 5 strokes off that when Im done with this semester of school in early May and able to play more often. I'm excited for this golf season I think it has potential to be really fun and low scoring.

I just did the hole by hole tour of Red Tail....omg I think I'm in love.

Red tail has been hit or miss year to year. A couple years ago it was in rough shape. When we played there last year for the get together it was in beautiful condition. I think they were having some tournament there later the same week.

Red tail has been hit or miss year to year. A couple years ago it was in rough shape. When we played there last year for the get together it was in beautiful condition. I think they were having some tournament there later the same week.

You love Red Tail... and periscopes.

You love Red Tail... and periscopes.

I thought it was in great shape when we played. Really enjoyed the layout. Not sure I've ever put together a string of holes like I did to start a round before like I did there. Too bad it kind of fell apart on the last 5 holes or so. I think I'd like to get back there again at some point.

I thought it was in great shape when we played. Really enjoyed the layout. Not sure I've ever put together a string of holes like I did to start a round before like I did there. Too bad it kind of fell apart on the last 5 holes or so. I think I'd like to get back there again at some point.

You know i'll tee it up with you anytime anywhere... Even if we have to drive 6 hours south and play outside of philly

You know i'll tee it up with you anytime anywhere... Even if we have to drive 6 hours south and play outside of philly

lol me, you, christian, and matt. Instead of just meeting 90 minutes away, we drove to philly. Might go down as the dumbest thing we've ever done.

lol me, you, christian, and matt. Instead of just meeting 90 minutes away, we drove to philly. Might go down as the dumbest thing we've ever done.

Plenty of time left to top that

Back