NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on that like a fat kid on a cupcake. 1 week?

You know it. It might not happen right away as I have some debts to pay off as you probably have not forgotten :angry:

Come on let's make it interesting... If the Caps don't score 5 you win?
Gotta take that bet, Scrap.
You'll have to wait a couple weeks though, penguins jersey and then Cindy Crosby still to come :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey Crosby its April 1st where is your jersey.

I try to make these nice and easy you know for the teams that aren't going to make the playoffs... Remember last season Moose

I try to make these nice and easy you know for the teams that aren't going to make the playoffs... Remember last season Moose
Did I win that one? Sabres scored 2 or less way more than anything else last year.

Damn, the Ducks are banged up! They announced that Perron is out for another 2-3 weeks with a separated shoulder, Rakell had his appendix removed, Andersen has a concussion and Lindholm has the flu. Quite a day!

Did I win that one? Sabres scored 2 or less way more than anything else last year.

You did and I am sure you made me use some stupid Penguins avatar

Bash Brothers ready for Caps hockey!

13e0918338b292a7755a1d8ad7e944f1.jpg

Bash Brothers ready for Caps hockey!

13e0918338b292a7755a1d8ad7e944f1.jpg

I should ship them some Avs gear. I feel bad for them because they have no choice in the matter. :alien:

I am convince the Lightning at equally likely to return to the Stanley Cup and go out in 5 games in the 1st round. Such an infuriating team to follow. When they are on I honestly believe they are the best team in the East, but then they come out and play like utter utter crap. And there is no rhyme or reason to what team shows up.

I am convince the Lightning at equally likely to return to the Stanley Cup and go out in 5 games in the 1st round. Such an infuriating team to follow. When they are on I honestly believe they are the best team in the East, but then they come out and play like utter utter crap. And there is no rhyme or reason to what team shows up.
Is it the team as a whole or just a few of the better players that don't come to play every game?

Is it the team as a whole or just a few of the better players that don't come to play every game?

Seems to be just about everybody but Bishop and a handful of scrappers.

Wake best team in the East? Ehh maybe last season buddy but not this year

Boys are down. Time for an Ice cold Silver Bullet and some hockey... Caps will have to wait till 9 ugh

Boys are down. Time for an Ice cold Silver Bullet and some hockey... Caps will have to wait till 9 ugh
I'll be having a silver bullet too but it's the little mermaid for me for awhile longer. Movie night with the kids. Already watched Brave.

I'll be having a silver bullet too but it's the little mermaid for me for awhile longer. Movie night with the kids. Already watched Brave.

We will have an Internet cheers when you get the ice cold Blue Mountains in your hands

Wings and Wild for me know

Duncan Keith gets 6 games for the high stick. So is that 1 game of the first round playoff series?

Watching a Red Wings game and hearing Mike Green still makes me double take

You should join BeefCake and do BeefCake things.
45 minutes till Caps and the twins are sleeping... Nah I am good on my couch with beer haha

Duncan Keith gets 6 games for the high stick. So is that 1 game of the first round playoff series?

I believe so. It's not enough IMO, should've easily been double digits. The way he used his stick should not be tolerated.

I believe so. It's not enough IMO, should've easily been double digits. The way he used his stick should not be tolerated.
It is the first game of the playoffs. I saw them discussing it on NHL Network.

I agree with you. Players need to be in control of their sticks and his action was deliberate and like you said should not be tolerated. I am glad the league gave him a game in the playoffs.

Wake best team in the East? Ehh maybe last season buddy but not this year
Obviously I'm biased but when firing on all cylinders I believe it. They were turds in the first half but I believe just a few games behind Caps in the second half. Obviously when you look at the body of work Caps are the best teams in the east. Just saying when at their best they can score with anybody still, but are much better defensively than last year. If they get their ish together, Bishop can be the difference in any series. 2 game 7 shutouts last year are no fluke.
It's a joke. No way should it be any less than 10 games.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back