Cure Putters Demo Days Schedule

Cure Putters

Reaction score
Demo%20day%20THP%20Image_zps59wlqqrj.jpg

Join us for a FREE Custom Fitting & Demo and try the full line of 2016 Cure Putters!!
*Open to the Public - All Ages Welcome

UPCOMING DEMO DAYS:

December 10th • Demo Day • 12:00 – 5:00 pm
South Shore Golf • 4106 Sunrise Hwy • Oakdale, NY 11769

December 16th • Demo Day • 2:00 – 6:00 pm
PGA TOUR Superstore • 1254 Corporate Dr • Westbury, NY 11590

We hope to see some THPers come out and join us at these events.
This post will continue to be updated as more Demo Days and Events are added to our calendar...

Last edited:
Getting closer to Ohio...

Do you have a presence at any tour events? I know you can't try them there, but might give people that don't have a shop nearby the opportunity to put one in their hands.

Chi-Town is always popular :)

Hopefully you guys come to MA, would love to give the RX series some roles, i like my initial impression of the CX2

Phoenix? I know the area Cure rep, he used to teach at my club.

And I already own two Cure's, but what is another putter among friends?

I'm dying to try these, especially the RX series.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Seattle?

New Demo Days added to schedule...

Ah, May 15th would have been perfect, very close to me. Instead, I'm very happy to be driving 500mi to hang out with you guys at the THP Cure event! Go team green!

No So Florida?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No So Florida?

We will be having an event wed and Sat during TPC at Lulu's Waterfront Grille - Details will be announced soon

New demo days added in GA

Anything in AZ?

New Demo Day added in Michigan

New demo days added - original post updated with events.

We have 3 demo days this weekend - FL, GA, NY

See Schedule Posted on 1st page.

Any chance you guys will get to Philly? I know a few clubs that would love to have you.

Any chance you guys will get to Philly? I know a few clubs that would love to have you.

Thanks Analyticandrew - Our sales reps are responsible for coordinating their demo days with the golf courses / accounts in their territory. Many are private clubs, but we post all events that are open to the public. Not sure when we'll have a demo day in Philly, but you can check the dealer locator on our website to find a retail location near you where you can try our putters - I know we have a few dealers near Philly.
http://cureputters.com/apps/store-locator

Please call ahead to ask what they have in stock, especially if there is a particular model you are interested to try.

Thanks

New Demo Day added at Teton Lakes Golf Course in Rexford Idaho.
Tomorrow 12-4

New Demo day added.

August 6th • Demo Day • 8 am – 12:00 pm
The Club at Sonterra • 901 Sonterra Blvd, San Antonio TX 78258
Join us for a FREE Custom Fitting & Demo and try the full line of 2016 Cure Putters!!
*Private Club - Non members are welcome to attend but must call the Pro Shop at 210-491-9900 to register prior to the event.

New Cure Demo Day

September 9th • Demo Day • 9 am – 1:00 pm

Delaware Springs Golf Course • 600 Delaware Springs Blvd, Burnet, TX 78611

Back