#THPCallOut I'm calling out Canadan

This will be a fun one.

Gotta go with my Olde Stonewall partner.

this will be a fun match, I am going with Dan

Going to give the nod to Dan on this match, but should be a fun one to watch!

I'd put my money on #TheGrandaddy captain!

Should be a fun one to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I played with Dan at sweetbriar he doubled 18 to shoot a 69. Sorry Gregg I'm goin with Canadan

Gotta go with the high handicapper here. 9 shots in match play is huge! Good luck to both!

Gotta go with the high handicapper here. 9 shots in match play is huge. Good luck to both players!

Both guys are class acts and just all around great people. Im going with gregg simply because #teamheritage sticks together.

Spent the weekend watching Canadan making a golf course look easy with his length. Sorry Greggdrews, but I am going with Dan on this one.

I'm not doing my journey to 4 any good, but that's fine. Your pops + 14/14 fairways dont scare me!!!! Bring it on greggggggg!
I love everyone picking you right away, they must be scared of you but not me. It just adds to my motivation, Ill be ready for battle!

I love everyone picking you right away, they must be scared of you but not me. It just adds to my motivation, Ill be ready for battle!

It's not picking against you, it's picking Dan at that course lol

It's not picking against you, it's picking Dan at that course lol

Either way you word it all I hear is "you can't win" and I love being told I can't do something.

Either way you word it all I hear is "you can't win" and I love being told I can't do something.
No way dude. I am well aware of what you're capable of. This match is going to be awesome!

This one certainly will be interesting to see who wins. Pops may make a huge difference but I know Canadan is playing some great golf right now....

It's going to be awesome when Gregg drops a 76 on me and blows me out of the water hahaha.

I think the course sets up well for most golfers. Certainly shouldn't be a length issue.

It's going to be awesome when Gregg drops a 76 on me and blows me out of the water hahaha.

I think the course sets up well for most golfers. Certainly shouldn't be a length issue.
Lol I dont see a 76 coming but I do see a close match. Remembering from last year my lack of length wasnt an issue on this course. Can't wait for this match.

I just can't bet against a guy on a 700 billion round birdie streak. Canadan wins this one.

Going to go with Gregg on this one, and hope Dan doesn't remember this come future Grandaddy contests...

Going to go with Gregg on this one, and hope Dan doesn't remember this come future Grandaddy contests...

haha, Dan doesn't get a say in Gradaddy contests, so even if it made me bitter you're okay!!!

that said, it doesn't. I think Gregg has an awesome game and we will undoubtedly be evenly matched in a few weeks. I'm just pumped I get to watch a guy hit every single fairway.... I swear he hits 21/14 fairways every round.

haha, Dan doesn't get a say in Gradaddy contests, so even if it made me bitter you're okay!!!

that said, it doesn't. I think Gregg has an awesome game and we will undoubtedly be evenly matched in a few weeks. I'm just pumped I get to watch a guy hit every single fairway.... I swear he hits 21/14 fairways every round.

its fun and irritating at the same time. I have numerous rounds with him and it still amazes me

Back