What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter Hagen 1/4 zip from Dicks for $22.

Want!!!! But not for $169 =(
e547b215fa2339c94328e34c9190f965.jpg

Oh goodness no Canes. :alien:

New in my closet thanks to UST Mamiya. I was glad I finally got a Link Soul shirt after all the praise here, but I was skeptical when I saw the 100% cotton. It was surprising how good it was...truly is a performance cotton.

e4f359014eac8dc0d444048180e0dd43.jpg

Returned the MD3s under the 90 day policy and got these UA shorts with part of the store credit.

37039e852a5deabfa543235790d0a70e.jpg

I'm very impressed with them and I'm having them get me a set in khaki as well. The quality seemed much better than Nike and Adidas. I think I'll be acquiring quite a few pairs.

Also saw this hipster beanie at Golf Mart, haha

L5yji3mm.jpg

The FlyKnit Chukkas I tried on today felt "Stable". Going into a soft ponder on those

The FlyKnit Chukkas I tried on today felt "Stable". Going into a soft ponder on those

FWIW, you cant give Canes fashion advice on shoes and then wear those...haha :angel:

FWIW, you cant give Canes fashion advice on shoes and then wear those...haha :angel:

Haven't bought anything yet so it doesn't count!! Haha

Rock em! I'm getting a pair as soon as I find a new job

They weren't terrible. Snug up in the forefoot area. Only thing I key saying was "man these things feel Stable". Looked fantastic on as well. Very sporty!

Turns out they did have the dark gray!

1213b3c8e4ebbe448acbf9819b7cc2ad.jpg

I hit a bit of a clearance gold mine today at Macy's and Belk. Picked up a fleece Greg Norman jacket for $8.00 that was $85.00 and a pair of Dockers golf shorts $9.00 that was $55.00 at Macy's. Then a pair of Pro Tour golf shorts for $12.00 at Belk that were $55.00.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hats for my team.

Leaning hard Bridgestone now, especially if I can get them with our team logo on front. Love those hats/style.

Ponder shorts big time. I have about 12 pair that literally fall right off. Tightening the belt will make them look terrible.

The more I see them, the more I like the Nike LC4

The more I see them, the more I like the Nike LC4

I actually kinda like them too. At first I thought that swoosh looked strange but it's actually quite nice IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back