Kid has HIO on first shot of a new tourney - video

That is classic. To hit that shot with all those people watching and recording. How awesome for that little guy!

The reactions from everyone, including Tiger, put a big smile on my face.

Awesome, pure awesome! That kid just dropped it in the whole right next to one of the greatest players of all time and no doubt that is a moment to be passed down to his kids and he's only a child right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched it. That was pretty dang cool !

Wow that is awesome! How many people can say they played with Tiger and beat him on the first hole.

Good for him. Definitely a memory for a lifetime!

Saw this earlier today. So cool. Couldn't pick a better stage for that kid to hit one.

I love this video. The roar of the group when it goes in will sure be something he never forgets.

Kid has HIO on first shot of a new tourney - video

That was awesome! The roar of the crowd, the young mans reaction. Tiger's reaction. Just so cool.

Watch "An 11-year-old got a hole-in-one in the first shot at Tiger Woods' new course"

Watch "An 11-year-old got a hole-in-one in the first shot at Tiger Woods' new course"

https://youtu.be/833XdExAj14

How awesome was that! Wow!

So badass haha. That kid may not do a cooler thing in his life, I know I haven't!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That was awesome! The kid will never forget that moment. It even gave me goose bumps!!

That was awesome.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s5

Lucky little bugger! That's pretty cool.

Awesome

I love how the kid acts like he's been there before while Tiger goes bonkers. So backwards and awesome.
I completely agree. So cool to see it that way.

that's pretty awesome. what a memory for that kid and to have everything recorded is awesome.

was it really the inaugural shot for the course? because it looks like there is already another ball just behind the green from a previous shot.

That is awesome! Good for that kid! Something he will remember for a lifetime

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

that's pretty awesome. what a memory for that kid and to have everything recorded is awesome.

was it really the inaugural shot for the course? because it looks like there is already another ball just behind the green from a previous shot.
Not sure it was the first shot but I think it was the first group.

This was an awesome moment for the kid and great reaction by Tiger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back