2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Thoughts of the Hideway and this event can erase any bad day immediately!

Did he not win the King with Harry? Ohhhh yeah, he was on Team Chad. Only a 3 time HOFer.

lol at only. He better watch out, Velardo can catch him at the gauntlet. #StripeShow

I'm ready. Put me in coach!

This looks like alot of fun.

Did he not win the King with Harry? Ohhhh yeah, he was on Team Chad. Only a 3 time HOFer.

Yes Harry and Finley were the winning team we destroyed chad and Scotty g :)

Thoughts of the Hideway and this event can erase any bad day immediately!
Absolutely true. Not having a good work day. But catching up on this thread has put a spring in my step and a smile on my face.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I played with a couple of guys who had been in previous granddaddys this weekend, and hearing stories from those guys always makes me even more excited for this event. The experience just seems incredible, start to finish.

It's the best when you can hear a past participant talk about their experience in the Grandaddy. It gives you goosebumps when you see how genuinely amazing each experience/story is.

Two days without someone saying they want in is unacceptable. I want in this thing dang it! I want that email from Carol telling me my flights, I want that PM from Morgan asking my sizes for all sorts of swag, I want to see who's on the team, I want ECPC again, I want Hideaway...... I want in the effing Grandaddy of em all!

Two days without someone saying they want in is unacceptable. I want in this thing dang it! I want that email from Carol telling me my flights, I want that PM from Morgan asking my sizes for all sorts of swag, I want to see who's on the team, I want ECPC again, I want Hideaway...... I want in the effing Grandaddy of em all!

I want in! I want it all too Phil, I want the Hideaway, I want new callaway swag and equipment, I want Finley in singles, but most of all I want to bring that belt to THP!!

That was a lot of fun wasnt it?

Can you hear me now?! I want in! :act-up:

JM

Trust me, I think about the possibility of getting into The Grandaddy daily!

Team THP - 2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Team THP - 2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I hope the rest of the team had as much fun as we did.
A few are much more quiet.

I've been told they like what they're reading though

Nah, life changing was just ok.

Psh.

In freaking sane.

Nah, life changing was just ok.

Psh.

In freaking sane.

Every year I've followed it seems to have been better then the previous year. Grown men very happy - that's a hard thing to make happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of those events I have a hard time even mustering up dreams of...one that has to be experienced even to be fathomed. I say that having followed all the previous iterations closely as well as having been involved in some very special events of their own. Regardless of whether I ever get in or not, I love watching the set of THPers get blown away with gifts, kindness, and fun each December.

If I get lucky enough to get in one thing you never have to worry about is me being quiet :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If the cost of winning The Championship Belt at the Grandaddy is having someone give me new clubs, new swag, fly me to California, put me up in a hotel, feed me, and give me instruction on wedge play by RFC, I suppose I would give my first and second born children for the opportunity.
Since I do not have kids, I would forego my left kidney.

I think about how great the Grandaddy experience would be, but really, I have no idea. While the stories are fantastic, I want the experience myself.

i DON'T JUST WANT A PIECE, i WANT THE WHOLE PIE!!! I am ready!! I am able!! Put me in, Coach Dan!!

Just because I didn't get in to #THPRegionalRivalry doesn't mean my game will not be in good form for this event.

This is one of those events I have a hard time even mustering up dreams of...one that has to be experienced even to be fathomed. I say that having followed all the previous iterations closely as well as having been involved in some very special events of their own. Regardless of whether I ever get in or not, I love watching the set of THPers get blown away with gifts, kindness, and fun each December.
This has been pretty much thoughts as well. I've followed along and watched THPers have the times of their lives and I know that if I'm lucky enough to be selected that my mind will be blown as well.

Yeah, from reading the threads it sounds kinda fun but I'd like to go check it out myself to really know for sure.

;)

Back