Driver Peak Height

I have a screen shot of some swings with Cobra F6+ in mid & rear for the weight from last Friday.. My average is 28 yrds for the peaks which inclused 5-6 really terrible swings (1 zero & 4 under 18 yrds)

Is this a range that peak heigth should be? Like 30-33 yrds or something?

That is pretty solid.
But its very dependent on the player and merely one attribute to maximize their performance.
If you make it out to Regional Rivalry or a THP Event, I am happy to put you on the FlightScope and get something dialed in.

Generally in the 25-30 yard range.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've honestly got no clue. Maybe 70 feet or so, just a guesstimate

I'd guess your a bit higher and closer to 90 than you think you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is pretty solid.
But its very dependent on the player and merely one attribute to maximize their performance.
If you make it out to Regional Rivalry or a THP Event, I am happy to put you on the FlightScope and get something dialed in.

This could be fun & interesting

I'd guess your a bit higher and closer to 90 than you think you are.

Like I said, I have absolutely no clue at all. Been a while since I was on a LM and/or looked at that number.

Good question. Right now whatever it is, it's too high. I get almost zero rollout. I went from X2Hot set at 9.5 to GBB set up the same and I've had to tee it down to compensate. I should probably swap in shaft from X2Hot and see if it makes any difference.

Good question. Right now whatever it is, it's too high. I get almost zero rollout. I went from X2Hot set at 9.5 to GBB set up the same and I've had to tee it down to compensate. I should probably swap in shaft from X2Hot and see if it makes any difference.

Many times, its less about lowering ball flight than other factors.

About 28 yards on good strikes. My miss is a high slice, though. I would rather have a too high miss than take height away from my good strikes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have always been a low ball hitter but they seem to stay at that low height forever. It can't be much higher than 35' but they scream out to 275-280 and are very controllable. I hear all the time that if I had more height I would get so much more but the Data shows the added height gives me too much spin... long story short, 35'-45'

Many times, its less about lowering ball flight than other factors.
The regular guys I play with actually noticed it before I did. They said ball flight is substantially higher with GBB/Kuro Kage than it was with X2Hot Adila Tour Blue combo. It just seems to fall out of the sky. I just looked at Callaway's shaft guide and it looks like I'm using wrong shaft for my swing.

Like I said, I have absolutely no clue at all. Been a while since I was on a LM and/or looked at that number.

I know you did buddy, I was just giving you feedback. I personally think your flight is darn good when we've played together.

What do you think your peak height is on average for your driver?
I honestly have no idea. You saw me hit one of my best tee shots of the year in Savannah, and mentioned you thought it was about 90 feet, but I can't say that its something I've ever paid any attention to.

Really good question and one I don't have an answer for as I have never paid attention to it, I know I should but just haven't.

Haven't been on a monitor recently, but in my round yesterday it was about 30 feet. I couldn't hit anything but screaming line drives. I need to get some lessons and work on hitting up on the ball.

Haven't been on a monitor recently, but in my round yesterday it was about 30 feet. I couldn't hit anything but screaming line drives. I need to get some lessons and work on hitting up on the ball.

I like to 'borrow" Golf magazines when I visit the dentist or the local Honda Dealership. I cam across a pretty damn good drill to help hit up on the ball. Good luck.

http://www.golf.com/video/performance-center-use-magazine-groove-power-strike?xid=golf_social

No idea but I guess maybe 70 feet?

I looked up my fitting with Flightscope, and my average height was 87 feet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Will post answer tonight, playing 18 on simulator with six4three5

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Based on my fitting a few weeks ago, the Flightscope report showed from around 98-110ft depending on the club I was hitting at the time

747571870bdaccd6c790373f07e24a2a.jpg

From the sim last night

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I have no idea, but if I had to guess, maybe 60-75 feet ?

Wanted to bring this one back as we are going to do some testing coming up with some drivers and surprise some golfers at a range.

Back