The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost posted something about this in the Masters thread but thought better of it.

Question:

WHY WHY WHY F%*KING WHY do the pros not hit high shots into pins?? I just watched Spieth blow like three chips/pitches in a row that I would bet a paycheck I could have got closer with my lob wedge.

WHY do they have such disdain for the high shot? There is so much that can go wrong between you and the hole as it rolls around on that grass. Misread the grain or speed? You're dorked.

Learn how to hit almost every yardage inside 75 with a lob? It's close every time.

Three reasons
1. Weather
2. Spin control lower is far superior
3. Margin of error is lower by going lower.

This global warning is awesome....38 and snow/rain mix today. Lovely

Are you honeydicking my boy.

Hey yo.

tumblr_nh434fLFP41rlb6iho3_1280.gif

Not afraid to say that movie was terrible.

I'm a fan.

I'm proud to say I have no idea what that movie even is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Definitely had some good lines in it

I'm a fan.

seth rogen + james franco = c.a.eleric laughing like a fool. i liked it too. not the strongest of their movies, but still funny. pineapple express is their best movie together.

seth rogen + james franco = c.a.eleric laughing like a fool. i liked it too. not the strongest of their movies, but still funny. pineapple express is their best movie together.

Pineapple Express is hysterical!

772ff6b3ab0808a0ff8f9a7c6d7291a72a48fcddf34c71452f038e63404f000f.jpg

I'm going through withdrawl, I haven't hit a ball since Barefoot a couple months ago I think. My job is awesome but I miss golf and THP

It's 26 degrees here today, totally sucks!

Urgh! I either bruised, broke or just jammed my thumb badly during my hockey tournament yesterday. And this is the first week where it looks like golf might be possible. Here's hoping it heals fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urgh! I either bruised, broke or just jammed my thumb badly during my hockey tournament yesterday. And this is the first week where it looks like golf might be possible. Here's hoping it heals fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maybe you shouldn't be playing hockey now that it's golf season!

i hate clothes shopping, but need some for our trip. i went to a department store to look for jeans and everything was waist size 29-32. i was thinking jeez, where's the fat guy section for the size 34 pants?! then i tried on the 34s, and turns out i needed 31s. vanity sizing at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back