The Jordan Spieth Thread

pretty bland.

too funny, love having his caddie in it!

hahahaha the dude at the end piggybacking off his decision was hilarious!

He seems to have a great sense of humor.

I really like Jordan, but he has got to pick up his pace of play. He said he was put on the clock twice yesterday, and I would think he had to have been put on the clock today. Weren't they about a hole behind at the end of today?

is it just me, or does it seem like jordan was really talking down to greller? when he blocked the tee shot on 17 today, he got up in michael's ear and i couldn't tell exactly what he was saying but it seemed like he was telling him why he didn't want to hit driver and maybe was blaming him talking him into that club.

I really like Jordan, but he has got to pick up his pace of play. He said he was put on the clock twice yesterday, and I would think he had to have been put on the clock today. Weren't they about a hole behind at the end of today?

He was on the clock Thursday and Friday.
When he putted out on 16 today, the group ahead was putting out on 18.
Way too slow, 3 days in a row.

I'm a big fan of Spieth and hope he can pull it out tomorrow. If he doesn't pull it off I'm hoping it's because Day or DJ shoot a round of their life and win.

It would be cool to see him win another green jacket and be the youngest to do it, but im also hoping to see some guys give him a challenge and see how he responds.

He was on the clock Thursday and Friday.
When he putted out on 16 today, the group ahead was putting out on 18.
Way too slow, 3 days in a row.
How are you 2 holes behind and not face some kind of penalty.

Jordan is getting painful to watch, he seems to be getting worse with his pre shot routine. Truly hope today's juniors don't emulate that part of his game.

Today he needs to get some confidence with his swing, another round like yesterday and it won't end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the kid but it's getting so you can time him with a sun dial!!

I actually thought he was moving good on the front 9 yesterday. He got pretty cerebral on the back 9 though.

How are you 2 holes behind and not face some kind of penalty.
The PGA only likes to make s point to 14 year olds.

They are scared of the stars.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think the weather really contributed to his slow play. He was constantly rechecking the wind.

I'm sure you're right.

I actually thought he was moving good on the front 9 yesterday. He got pretty cerebral on the back 9 though.

1st 9 - 2 hours 10 minutes
2nd 9 - 2 hours 30 minutes <-- Granted they both hit a few stray shots

The PGA only likes to make s point to 14 year olds.

They are scared of the stars.

To be fair the PGA doesn't control officiating at the Masters I don't believe.

But I don't think the PGA has made a point of it to anyone.

To be fair the PGA doesn't control officiating at the Masters I don't believe.

But I don't think the PGA has made a point of it to anyone.
Which makes those place of play commercials even more comical.

Whatever happened to that kid

I kinda felt bad for Rory having to wait so long between shots. Waiting long between shots is a sure momentum killer.

While I would agree that Jordan is slow it doesn't help us that the TV has to show all his convos with the caddie and everything, his caddie is famous. Cover some other guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the weather really contributed to his slow play. He was constantly rechecking the wind.
12 was the really telling hole for me yesterday.

Jordan on tee for long time deciding between clubs. After his shot Rory was teed up and hit within 10 seconds.

I think playing with jordan really had an affect on Rors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back