NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know, I'm watching it online. masters > hockey

If it was Sunday or just normal hockey games I'd agree, but it's moving day vs game 82 with playoffs on the line

I dont know, I'm watching it online. masters > hockey
I am inclined to agree with Marty here. Masters happens once a year and it is such a special tournament. I watch so much hockey as it is haha

If it was Sunday or just normal hockey games I'd agree, but it's moving day vs game 82 with playoffs on the line

its not the playoffs yet, and the habs haven't played since November, so golf is better ;)

I like the playoffs, we get to see the caps choke every year

Can't argue with history

I love to see this!!!
1080cf3978e305a5e3acdd1232f5499e.jpg
Detroit doesn't have to win if Boston loses!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful showing by the Bruins.

Man, I really wish we were playing the Bruins, they are just a train wreck right now.

Man, I really wish we were playing the Bruins, they are just a train wreck right now.

Yes they are, looks like Detroit is in... And playing Tampa? Or does philly play Tampa if they win the next 2?

Yes they are, looks like Detroit is in... And playing Tampa? Or does philly play Tampa if they win the next 2?
It will be Tampa, I think Flyers get Caps.

How do you not even get a shot on goal in a 6-3

317d094f7f4a2891298bfc4e5396abc0.jpg

I'll pack this for ya

Yuck!!

Congrats to whatever team hires Claude Julien this offseason. You're going to get a great coach who can certainly do a lot with an AHL defense and no 4th line.

Congrats to whatever team hires Claude Julien this offseason. You're going to get a great coach who can certainly do a lot with an AHL defense and no 4th line.
As much as I want Therrien out, I hope they don't replace him by Julien

Sad to see Claude will be getting the ax, I liked him

Don Sweeney handicapped this team badly, although that job got started when Chiarelli traded Boychuk for scraps last year. Defense has been a nightmare all season and Sweeney did nothing to fix it. The fact that Julien did as much as he did with this team the past 2 seasons is a testament to him, not the Bruins front office.

If the Flyers lose both of their games, the B's back in. On the one hand it'd be nice to see the young players get some playoff experience, even if they get bounced in the 1st round. On the other hand, if they make it in, I can see the front office all patting each other on the back saying "great job fellas!" when the team made it in spite of their lack of support.

76a065ab2278cc713454088350db4599.jpg

And I'm sharing a villa with wake at club clash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back