2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Don't! I bought you your dinner already. Now this box is gonna go to waste
4e48648a163a3d938c646e64d9d4188b.jpg

Getting the menu together.

Steaks and lobster tails for all my Ohio peeps.

Michiganers get bologna sandwiches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steak and lobster sounds fantastic!!!!

Bologna Sandwiches? We can't even get a hot dog?

I love bologna sandwiches.

Ummm... GO TEAM OHIO! ? Also I can bring booze? Can I please eat like a grown up? :blob:

Most days I have a bologna and cheese sandwich for lunch. I can live with this.

At this point, I can move from list 2 to list 1 for one of the days. It is possible at some point I could commit on the other, but right now I'm ok with one. So powers that be, choose the day for me.

At this point, I can move from list 2 to list 1 for one of the days. It is possible at some point I could commit on the other, but right now I'm ok with one. So powers that be, choose the day for me.

How about the day you get to play the most golf? Saturday it is. Hope you can join us Sunday!

I like the saturday call

So for those looking to book a room at the hotel, to book online and get the discounted rate, use the code: HP2016

Go to www.countryinns.com/elyriaoh

Enter dates of requested block April 29, 2016 and before you hit Search, clock on More Search Options and enter the group code, then hit Search. You will see the options for the group and the rates.

Let me know if there are any issues using this code and i will contact the Sales Manager asap.

Bumping this as a reminder that hotel rooms need booked by April 1st to receive the block room discount

I'll need a roomie. Haven't decided if I want to come in Friday or just stay Saturday yet.

Just so you know, yes I snore.

Had me till the snore part.

Had me till the snore part.
Haha. It's by no means like I bring down the house but I have heard from others its annoying. Haha

I'll need a roomie. Haven't decided if I want to come in Friday or just stay Saturday yet.

Not sure when I'll be coming in yet, but I snore too. I have been known to scare small children from several miles away.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'll need a roommate for Sat. If you do the single day I'll take that spot - snoring doesn't bother me.

PhillyV can be your roomie. I'll pay his half.

Back