THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

It's cool that they'll be revealed at the meet and greet for everyone to see including the supporters.

On that note, once the DMV team comes up with a team name, I think we need a name for those that really want to get involved in supporting, and following the event to be referred to...and yeah, "athletic supporters" isn't going to cut it :D

Might I suggest Team Lost cause? With the supporting cast to be called "Causalities"?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Might I suggest Team Lost cause? With the supporting cast to be called "Causalities"?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Well...not bad. Didn't quite stick the landing but I'll give it 6.5

So where would everyone like to play (Chris, John, golfinnut + whoever else hasn't responded yet). Rasberry Falls,Bambleton??? I don't care but south of my location will probably have better weather and conditions! Once we have a location we can determine the when!!
Any of those sound good to me I'm up for anywhere. Just need enough notice.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'll be in Williamsburg Monday. We were supposed to have an informal golf outing before the meetings and golf got underway on Tuesday, but it appears a lot of the guys are backing out and it may not happen. So if anyone is available and wants to give RNK a look,I'm up for that.

Wish I could but I have customer's in town next!

July 8th can't get here soon enough. Looking forward to hanging with everyone and seeing round two pairings.

Being in Vegas has left me a bit out of touch. Congrats to the captains picks. Now everyone can get down and get ready. These RR should be fun for everyone involved. I'm looking forward to the live scoring. I know it worked for the kickoffclassic but I want to follow along and watch it unfold.

I hope everyone focuses on their tuneup and their space that they occupy. The rest will take care of itself. Now it's time to put your eyes on the prize and not work about things you can't control.

It's cool that they'll be revealed at the meet and greet for everyone to see including the supporters.

On that note, once the DMV team comes up with a team name, I think we need a name for those that really want to get involved in supporting, and following the event to be referred to...and yeah, "athletic supporters" isn't going to cut it :D

We have a team name. DMV what more do we need?

The DMV Gridlockers

DMV Red Lights... We stop you anywhere you go

We have a team name. DMV what more do we need?
Wasn't sure if you were sticking with that or going to come up smith something less reminiscent of a root canal visit :D I have personally hated how that monicker has stuck to this area, but it seems here to stay.

Wasn't sure if you were sticking with that or going to come up smith something less reminiscent of a root canal visit :D I have personally hated how that monicker has stuck to this area, but it seems here to stay.

It's not my call, it's the THPers from the regions call. However I hold Veto powers.

If you havent responded to the PM that GolferGal sent regards t guaranteeing your spot, I suggest you do so soon. There are a bunch of THPers that would like said spot.

Bump! Let's close the loop on this.

Last edited:
Wow got the PM and haven't responded. That is shocking to me

Wow got the PM and haven't responded. That is shocking to me
It would be a shame to lose a spot because of it. I'm sure I'd find a replacement or two though. I hope it doesn't come down to this though.

Attention

Huhhh & MDGolfHacker Please respond to GolferGal in regards to the PM you received several days ago.

It would be a shame to lose a spot because of it. I'm sure I'd find a replacement or two though. I hope it doesn't come down to this though.
Honestly it pisses me off a bit. I knew from the beginning that I wasn't going to be playing in this and for people to get in and not follow up is baffling. I get it things come up and people are busy but just respond. Ok I am done

Honestly it pisses me off a bit. I knew from the beginning that I wasn't going to be playing in this and for people to get in and not follow up is baffling. I get it things come up and people are busy but just respond. Ok I am done

Easy buddy.....

Captain you need a tripod dude... Hahaha

Played 18 today. It was a bit chilly, around 50 but it wasn't too cold. I'm working on my temperament. I have a tendency to get on myself after bad shots and even comment on slight mishits. I did really well with that today so that's a good thing. Ended up shooting an 86. Not too bad. I just have to eliminate the blow ups. The quad on 12 ruined the chance for a low 80's score.

Played 18 today. It was a bit chilly, around 50 but it wasn't too cold. I'm working on my temperament. I have a tendency to get on myself after bad shots and even comment on slight mishits. I did really well with that today so that's a good thing. Ended up shooting an 86. Not too bad. I just have to eliminate the blow ups. The quad on 12 ruined the chance for a low 80's score.

Nice shooting, keep it up!

Captain you need a tripod dude... Hahaha

Hahaha I know dude. Horrible but it got the message across.

For those wondering LeeB just came home and found it hysterical.

Back