2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

That's a bomb. Wow. I would hate to be the winner and not an AC member. Lol.

Amazing contest. Wow. My picks are already locked in.

Seriously awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Talk about a Monday surprise! This is going to be incredible.... :)

Wow, now that's a reason to be in the AC right there, time to think hard.

Holy smokes what an unbelievable grand prize for Albatross members. I gotta do some thinking but I'll get my entry in fo sho !

This is huge, amazing prize

Huge. Huge. HUGE Contest. Hopefully the winner is an Albatross member!

Picks are in. Thanks THP and Bridgestone for making this possible!

Wow! Now THAT is a contest!

That's an awesome prize! E-mail sent, thanks!

Not too shabby. Love how THP just blows us away daily with opportunities you just can't find anywhere else.

AWESOME Prize! My picks have been submitted... who thought watching the Masters could get even better!

what are you talking about? This is the first I'm hearing about this hehe
It was right after some little guy said something mean about staff bags...

#fightingwords

Incredible contest and PRIZE! Membership has it's priviledges. It pays to be a member of the Albatross Club!

I need to start thinking of my two maybe three players.

This is going to be great for whoever wins this. Ive gone to the event the past few years and its so cool how everything is laid out and the VIP with Bridgestone is something everyone should want. I think im going to be playing the West Course that monday

This is Major! (pun intended)

Entry is submitted. This is a tough one, I have no expectation of even coming close to winning, but it's a fantastic contest for my favorite tournament of the year.

THank you THP and Bridgestone for this contest!

Hopefully I pick my guys better than the first two weeks of Fantasy golf.

Entry is submitted. This is a tough one, I have no expectation of even coming close to winning, but it's a fantastic contest for my favorite tournament of the year.

THank you THP and Bridgestone for this contest!

Wow kind of early...what happens if one of your picks gets injured and has to WD?

Just awesome....time to start thinking about my selections!

Wow kind of early...what happens if one of your picks gets injured and has to WD?

I have supreme confidence and pretty sure both of my golfers just have to get through the matchplay this week and then they'll take the Shell off before going full throttle for the Green Jacket.

If i'm stuck with it then it is what it is.

Back