Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Cool way to do the drawing even if it was rigged, lol

Under 2 weeks to go, still got room:

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff
Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad
4. Gunner
5. Ntanygd760
6. Robman7
7. Maynard
8. PKorf
9. Winchell
10. Ohio_Striker
11. Robozeo
12. Misike
13. Grins
14. PhillyV

Probably:
Greggdrews

Possibly:
Bullfrog

Last edited:
If anyone wants to figure out some sort of interesting side game I would be down. Going to make an effort this year to have as many of my rounds mean something or some sort of small stakes, just to get in the golf better under pressure mode.

I would love to play in that but have only been out once this year. Do you guys put more of those on during the year?

Congrats Capt441! A great gesture by Hickerad. Thanks for the shot brother

I would love to play in that but have only been out once this year. Do you guys put more of those on during the year?
Absolutely we get together quite a bit through the year. Heck we have this one and the lne at the april going on too

Thinking about playing after work today east side CLE about 4:30 thinking grantwood in solon or Manakiki if anyone wants to play.

grabbed a 10:32 at Legacy was only like $15

Just remembered I won't be able to do the roses run get together.

I have state bowling that weekend here in Ft. Wayne

Just remembered I won't be able to do the roses run get together.

I have state bowling that weekend here in Ft. Wayne
Thx for the heads up maybe next time

Thx for the heads up maybe next time
For sure. Got a bunch going on these next few weeks but still looking forward to the outing at the end of the month.

Early tee time for me at Roses Run for outing if possible.

The earlier the better for me as well. Gotta get back to move stuff over to our new place

Early tee time for me as well. I know I will have to head down to the ballpark at some point in the day.

Just wake me up in the parking lot in time for what ever time I get

My wife might be working Sunday afternoon, so I might be looking to tee it up. Anyone interested and able to get away on Easter?

My wife might be working Sunday afternoon, so I might be looking to tee it up. Anyone interested and able to get away on Easter?
Damn. I won't be in town.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back