Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Price is same as 50 adjusted a few as requested so back to 50. I also imagine any unused can be sold to our out of town friends that come to play

Haha I was just gonna suggest changing mine to 4 but I'll take whatever. Just might take me a little longer to pay you lol

Haha I was just gonna suggest changing mine to 4 but I'll take whatever. Just might take me a little longer to pay you lol
Pfft better get someone else to snag 2 from ya then i cant order til all cash is in hand

58 next Saturday just sayin

64 on Tuesday

Pfft better get someone else to snag 2 from ya then i cant order til all cash is in hand

What i thought this was monthly payments 0% interest until October :devil:

I will be in Louisville for the truck show the end of March. If anyone is up for some golf then let me know

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Phew. It's a good thing RR stuff was at the beginning of this week cause this has been one busy work week. Man I need to catch up on some stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this email from Hawks Nest....

17eba51fedf790985083b9cba3ac867f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man wish i could take off during this week

Man wish i could take off during this week

Since you are missing all of the next week, and it will be in good weather, it will be worth it.

Since you are missing all of the next week, and it will be in good weather, it will be worth it.
No doubt i am hoping lesssons start next sat though

We should get you a video clinic on something from an OEM. I like that idea.
I can get down with that

Where we playing Saturday?

Lol boulder already increasing winter prices up to 35 now

I would be down if we weren't having an open house.

You trying to kick Phil out?

How about getting roses run deal done by 3/26 and opening up the season there early april 2nd since scores will count?

How about getting roses run deal done by 3/26 and opening up the season there early april 2nd since scores will count?

Sounds good. A while back you talked about getting a local THP league started. Still interested?

Sounds good. A while back you talked about getting a local THP league started. Still interested?
Yeah let me put my ideas on paper snd get something out to you guys

With this upcoming weather, looks like I'll be hitting the range after work soon!

Back