PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

After discussions with the wife, where we are at with our house selling adventures, and ultimately finding a new house I don't think I will be able to make this happen. . Talk about disappointed I can't even through my name into the hat. Luckily this year is full of events and I'll have other chances.

Guess I'll be living through the eyes of the lucky 6.

Great price for the event. Wish I could make this one happen. I am already jealous of those who will be selected.

If I get picked to go for this fantastic trip it will give me the perfect excuse with the warden for me to play golf every day so I can give honest feedback on these fantastic irons

This is going to be a pretty special event. Not in the cards for me, but can't wait to learn more about these fantastic looking irons.

Just to further whet the appetite to find out who is selected and get things rolling, airfares are really good right now for that weekend.

Was just checking our (SWA) fares for departing various cities on Apr 28th to DAL and returning home on May 2nd. This is round trip airfare to Love Field:

Atlanta: $107
Los Angeles (LAX): $176
Denver: $128
Chicago (MDW): $107
Baltimore: $157
Orlando: $137

Not sure how long those fares will be available, but good luck.

Last edited:
Great price for the event. Wish I could make this one happen. I am already jealous of those who will be selected.

Boo! Was hoping we could maybe team up again....with new irons that have V-soles to avoid the chunkers. :)

Boo! Was hoping we could maybe team up again....with new irons that have V-soles to avoid the chunkers. :)
Since he can't go, we could get together and be team Cook squared! I mean I'm willing!

This is a seriously intimate event!

I could be happy with just playing Cowboys twice with THPers after seeing some of the other rounds that have been played there (thanks to Nate et al.), but there's even more, including an custom iron set. I'll take mine with those awesome Recoils, please!

Great event / envious of those that get to play in it. We have a few demo's out at the club today but didn't have time to partake. I'm sure this will be a great event with incredible feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOWZA! Man, I wish this event was in the cards, this is going to be absolutely SPECTACULAR! Ben Hogan. irons. HOF spots, surprises!? This is sooo exciting!

How about MoCookies. Cuz we got Balls!

88f4a1399dc76584835dec17e45f05ed_zpsjjampriw.jpg

JM

This is a seriously intimate event!

I could be happy with just playing Cowboys twice with THPers after seeing some of the other rounds that have been played there (thanks to Nate et al.), but there's even more, including an custom iron set. I'll take mine with those awesome Recoils, please!

Does this mean you are using your Golden Ticket on this one?

Ha! Was about to ask the same question. Sounded like it........

Does this mean you are using your Golden Ticket on this one?

Not yet, I was just excited about reading all the details about this tonight.

Not yet, I was just excited about reading all the details about this tonight.

Dont worry, that other one you are considering is almost ready to be announced too.
And I am happy to assist with decisions via PM if that helps.

There is so many reasons why this event will kick butt and the V-Soles is just one of them. Though the Wide Sure Contact Sole on my J15s did little to help us during our last round.

Hmm, never played Cowboy's and the concept behind the PTx irons looks interesting. Can't think of a better way to understand the technology than to hear it from the design team and play them yourself? I'm definitely in!

Sounds like a great event. As a big fan of the Eidolon/Scor/Hogan crew, wish I could go. Good luck to all the hopefuls!

Great opportunity for some THPers! can't wait to follow along

This is going to be such a great event, I wish my work schedule worked out for this.

Wow this sounds amazing!

Sounds like a great event! Very interested in these irons and the new Hogan products. Serious ponder mode, I could see myself going hybrid, irons and wedges all Hogan, the tech really intrigues me.

These sound like a set with a bunch of thought and tech. Should be a great event.

So this sounds like its going to be pretty fun.

Back