Chicken Finger Thread

About to finally order some Longhorn chicken tenders. Will post my thoughts later.

Love chicken fingers. Guy at work made fun of me cause I ordered them when customer was in town for dinner

I had some tenders last night at a local place called Butterbees. Pretty solid with ranch, although they were a bit greasier than usual.

That chicken place that Chump Fries took us to in Auburn was soooo good

Longhorn Chicken Fingers were legit. Top 3 in my own personal chicken finger list for sure.

Longhorn Chicken Fingers were legit. Top 3 in my own personal chicken finger list for sure.
Damn.

That's a high ranking.

Now I need some.

Guthries just got voted one of the top places in Alabama for Chicken Tenders. Perhaps 1st place.

Guthries just got voted one of the top places in Alabama for Chicken Tenders. Perhaps 1st place.
It's ridiculous how many chicken finger places their are in Auburn, but Guthrie's will always be #1. They are the innovators.

It's ridiculous how many chicken finger places their are in Auburn, but Guthrie's will always be #1. They are the innovators.
And their sauce is better than zaxbys.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gus's is significantly better than all of them.

Gus's is significantly better than all of them.
Isn't Gus's a fried chicken place? Lol that's like comparing a fast food burger to a great steak, if course it wins.

Chicken Finger Thread

Isn't Gus's a fried chicken place? Lol that's like comparing a fast food burger to a great steak, if course it wins.

Yup. Sort of. It's fast food in thst you order and here it is. But yes it's better. Then again I think chick-Fila is better than Guthries too. And PDQ too

Yup. Sort of. It's fast food in thst you order and here it is. But yes it's better. Then again I think chick-Fila is better than Guthries too. And PDQ too
I think they are different, and on a daily basis I definitely take chic fil a. But when in the mood for chicken fingers nothing beats Guthrie's, probably partially because we don't have a local one and so as a kid we only got them when at the lake.

I think they are different, and on a daily basis I definitely take chic fil a. But when in the mood for chicken fingers nothing beats Guthrie's, probably partially because we don't have a local one and so as a kid we only got them when at the lake.

Except Gus's, Chick-Fila and PDQ. :D
Ill be honest though, I found Guthrie's pretty darn average compared to other areas and places. Better than Zaxbys, but that was about it to me.

Except Gus's, Chick-Fila and PDQ. :D
Ill be honest though, I found Guthrie's pretty darn average compared to other areas and places. Better than Zaxbys, but that was about it to me.
That's how I felt about PDQ, chic fil a blows PDQ away, but I prefer the sandwich to the tenders at CFA.

PDQ wins every time.

i have a hankering for some huey magoo's.

Of course after this thread yesterday I want some chicken tenders and of course it's Sunday and stupid chick fila is closed.

Of course after this thread yesterday I want some chicken tenders and of course it's Sunday and stupid chick fila is closed.
Sunday is the only day I crave Chicken. It's pretty much the only reason PDQ gets my business at all.

Off topic but have you tried WTF?

Back