St. Petersburg, FL: March 19-23

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
Hitting the beach with the family for spring break. I plan on getting in a couple of rounds while I'm there, but not sure where.

If anyone in the area wants to tee it up let me know. I'm also looking for course recommendations.

I'm down for a round on the 19th or 20th!

I'm down for a round on the 19th or 20th!

Sounds good.

I usually book one of the better rated courses on Golf Now when I golf on vacation, but I'm open to recommendations.

Sounds good.

I usually book one of the better rated courses on Golf Now when I golf on vacation, but I'm open to recommendations.
Just depends on how far you want to drive/budget/ tee time you want

Wish I could join. Do not think I will be back in town as of yet.

Depending on where you are staying I can give you some great food recs however. Grew up there.

Depending on where you are staying I can give you some great food recs however. Grew up there.
Listen to this guy... was spot on with UP last weekend... I'm down with wherever he says to go, maybe we can get wardy and beags in on this

Thanks. This is our 1st time visiting St. Pete, so would love to get the scoop on the best grub in the area.

Thanks. This is our 1st time visiting St. Pete, so would love to get the scoop on the best grub in the area.

Send me a PM with general area. Its not a huge city, but is spread out and NOT ALL AREAS are created equally.

Need to pick a course or 2 for the weekend. Any suggestions?

I'm staying on St. Pete beach & willing to drive 45 minutes or so. Budget is pretty open.

Anyone played Dunedin lately? It's in the area & has good reviews online.

Where in st Pete you staying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in st Pete you staying?

Tradewinds on St. Pete beach.

I also plan on playing Waterlefe in Bradenton while I'm there at some point.

Tee time is booked for 1:40 on the 20th @ Dunedin Golf Club. Right now it's just dwchockey13 & me, but the more the merrier.

Looks like I'll be playing Waterlefe in Bradenton on Wednesday if anyone is interested in playing there.

Me and wardy might be in, give us a little

Still time to join dwchockey & me tomorrow at Dumedin Golf Club or Wednesday at Waterlefe Golf & River Club in Bradenton.

To bad you couldn't do crescent oaks this week, me and wardy have a free round there

Had a great time today w/ dwchockey13. Just booked us a 7:45am tee time on Tuesday for Cove Cay.
If anyone else wants in, just let me know.

Hopefully JB or crest can make it!

Had a great time today w/ dwchockey13. Just booked us a 7:45am tee time on Tuesday for Cove Cay.
If anyone else wants in, just let me know.

Just so you know, Cove Cay is kind of a disaster. Its an odd course built in a condo complex that is not really cared for. Lots of good options in the area, but that one is "unique".

Well that stinks. What courses would you recommend in the area?
I'd like to keep the drive within 30 minutes if possible.

Well that stinks. What courses would you recommend in the area?
I'd like to keep the drive within 30 minutes if possible.

You are in a pretty tough spot as its vacation area and less "real golf" area.
Maybe Bardmoor? They used to be fantastic, went down hill, but from what I was told, coming back.
You can try the Vinoy to see if they have open times to the public right now (sometimes do and sometimes dont).

Ok, I'll check them out. Anything in Clearwater that would be worth the drive?

Ok, I'll check them out. Anything in Clearwater that would be worth the drive?

Not public in the Clearwater area.

Shakes I don't mind driving your way tomorrow, I don't know courses your way to much, I do know my way it crescent oaks, innisbrook, lansbrook, wentworth, and the Eagles are all decent courses

Back