Budgetgolf.com is awesome!

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
I had been searching for a nice set of clubs for Terra to upgrade from her cheap TopFlight set. Dawgdaddy had posted a deal in his Deal Of The Day thread for a set of Cobra's. After looking around more, I decided those where the ones I wanted to get. I sent a message to Budgetgolf.com on Facebook asking if they new of any other discounts. The person that responded said that is part of their advertising department. But she did give me a coupon code to use for 10% off. I purchased the clubs at 3:46 pm yesterday. And today at 11:30 am they were delivered. Extremely fast shipping and great customer service. I will be purchasing from them again. I got the Women's Cobra Fly-Z full set with Cartbag in Raspberry color. Terra is going to be excited.

Thanks for reading. If you guys are ever looking at any golf retailers sites, don't hesitate to reach out to them through social media. It helped me. And could help you.

I'm a fan of them. Prices are usually good, and since they ship from Illinois, it gets here within 2 days of order.

I've had good luck with them as well. First time I ordered was for the secret Santa gift last year. Shipped quickly and the price was phenomenal.

Tough to beat that turnaround

They are a go to of mine for golf clothes. They have great prices and is always dependable.

Tough to beat that turnaround

Yeah, it was unbelievable. Heck, the money isn't even out of my account yet. I do buy apparel from them too. Since I'm only 3 hours from them, I get next day delivery for same price as regular. WIN WIN for me.

Good to hear Bullfrog! I'm sure she'll enjoy them! I'll be sure to at least check them out the next time I'm looking for some of my golfing needs.

Glad to hear it Frog, their CS has been good for me in the past as well, glad to see they are keeping up on it.

I have bought from their Ebay store many times and have always liked dealing with them. Great customer service and everything has always arrived exactly as stated. I'll deal with them again without a second thought.

I will have to remember them the next time I'm in need. Thanks for the heads up!

They are one of my first places when looking for a deal

They usually have some great stuff at GREAT prices.... I found their shipping to be slow though, pair of shoes and a dozen balls took over a week to SoCal... Not gonna stop me from buying from them again, always love to see the deals of the week!

Big fan myself. Most of my golf shirts and shorts are from them. They have some crazy low prices on closeouts/last years models.

Yeah budget golf has some ridiculously low prices on apparel.

Bought a few things from them off eBay and always have been happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a couple wedges from them this past year. Haven't had a reason to deal with customer service but it is always nice to hear stories about good customer service.

I have bought from them also with good luck. When I want the best price possible without concern I also use "great golf deals."

both are excellent.

Last edited:
I had a problem ordering apparel from them. I ordered a pair of puma pants in one color and their warehouse mislabeled all of their puma pants. They were fine with the exchange but when I returned the incorrect pants they just refunded me without notification or reasoning versus sending me the pants they say they would. When I called the on it they said they ran out. I asked if I could at least get a free ship code since I had already paid shipping on the pants and wouldn't be getting them. They agreed but never followed through with it and when I called back they had no idea what I was talking about. That said I ordered a few times before this and everything was fine so probably an isolated incident but frustrating enough I won't order from them for quite a while.

This thread makes me happy. Budget Golf and Bullfrog are awesome!

I had a problem ordering apparel from them. I ordered a pair of puma pants in one color and their warehouse mislabeled all of their puma pants. They were fine with the exchange but when I returned the incorrect pants they just refunded me without notification or reasoning versus sending me the pants they say they would. When I called the on it they said they ran out. I asked if I could at least get a free ship code since I had already paid shipping on the pants and wouldn't be getting them. They agreed but never followed through with it and when I called back they had no idea what I was talking about. That said I ordered a few times before this and everything was fine so probably an isolated incident but frustrating enough I won't order from them for quite a while.

I have ordered from them many time and have always been pleased and they are dependable except for apparel. I ordered a belt that was mis-sized and they had no problem of accepting the return, BUT I would have to pay for the sipping back even though it was their mistake. Since the belt was on sale for $10, and the shipping charge was $9.95 I was SOL. They would not budge on their policy, but I will still shop with them.

I bought a couple wedges from them this past year. Haven't had a reason to deal with customer service but it is always nice to hear stories about good customer service.

That's the thing. While I had purchased in the past. They didn't have to give me a coupon code. It was awfully nice of them. And it went a long way. It's the little things a company does. In the grand scheme of things the 10% off helped me a lot more than it hurt them. I guess Social Media is the way of the future. Who'da thunk it?

Sounds like some fine customer service.

Back