Arnold Palmer x PUMA

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Coming next year the collaboration between PUMA and Arnold Palmer Enterprises expands. The two have announced a multi-year partnership to design, develop and distribute co-branded apparel, footwear and accessories that will honor this legacy

This builds upon what the two brands have worked together on the last 3 years. The first premium collection from this venture will debut in 2020.

“We are honored to align with the Arnold Palmer team and be entrusted to deliver a collection of gear that represents the heritage style, swagger and charisma that has become so synonymous with Mr. Palmer throughout his life and career,” said Dan Ladd, SVP Sales & Marketing, COBRA PUMA Golf. “Our product and design teams took a thoughtful, well-researched approach to this collection, digging into the archives, spending time with his family and even taking a sneak-peak into his closet, and we feel confident that the new collection will be the perfect representation of PUMA golf style fused with Mr. Palmer’s heritage style.”

This is a great move in my eyes, Puma more than any other OEM to me really pushes it out their with their styles and aren't afraid to make a statement with patterns/clothing. Editing it to say I can see Puma being bold with the branding whilst other brands may try to be more subtle with 'inspirations' rather than going for it

I’m completely down with this. Totally and entirely approve.

Because I think it’s a company in Cobra that will actually do it right.

Looking forward to seeing this line. Have loved everything they’ve done the last few years and look forward to more!

That's awesome, I hope a big chunk guess to his organization

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Also, if they bring back the Arnie retro styles, I’m going to go broke.

It killed me when Arnie brand went under.

Love this collaboration!

Yes yes yes! Love it. It's a perfect pairing and I can't wait to see what comes of it.

I love this move. The cobra gear in honor of Arnie has been incredible. Glad to see that they will be doing more!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great business move on both parts. This will be a big hit!

This is great! A great thing to see this early Thursday morning.

This is great and I can't wait to see what products they come out with.

This is awesome and Cobra/Puma is the perfect company for this collaboration

This is maybe some of the best news surrounding golf apparel that's been announced in a long time.

This is a GREAT pairing. They both do it so right.

This is a great partnership. Puma does so well in the apparel industry and should be able to continue doing really cool things with the Arnold Palmer brand.

Love seeing this!

This is awesome, can't wait to see what this partnership/collaboration comes up with.

I’m completely down with this. Totally and entirely approve.

Because I think it’s a company in Cobra that will actually do it right.

Well my 2020 golf budget is gone.

Absolutely love love love this.

This is awesome. I am a big fan of the puma wear as that’s all I wear. It looks good and the materials are top notch. Will definitely add a couple of pieces when they come out.

This is a great partnership, Rickie must be ecstatic!

Such a great partnership. I can not wait to see what they come up with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve seen what they’ve done in limited fashion, namely the P umbrella hats and spikes. This collaboration will be fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect pairing

Back