Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

What I love the most is the "stability." There is no point in the shaft that loads more than another. It feels like the bend profile is so constant from butt to tip, providing awesome feedback of where the head is at all times
Exactly. It really does feel like nothing I have ever played before and that is a good thing I was a bit worried that I would have trouble with just how stiff and stable it is but it has been just the opposite so far. Let's me swing my swing and let the results come as they may

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is the bay the best place to get these?
If you can find an authorized dealer I always recommend there with graphite shafts. Not even talking about about fakes and shady sellers. Buying a pull or used or even with a tip installed off eBay you truly have no idea what was done to that shaft before you got it. I say if you know the seller and trust them off the bay go for it but find an authorized dealer if you do not. It is not worth the hassle of the bay for a few bucks if something were to happen

What I love the most is the "stability." There is no point in the shaft that loads more than another. It feels like the bend profile is so constant from butt to tip, providing awesome feedback of where the head is at all times

Can you compare to the black tie Kang?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you compare to the black tie Kang?

It's been quite a while since I've swung the 6m3 and the 7m3. But I think it's launching similar (speaking of the hzrdus black) though I want to say the hzrdus is launching a bit higher, I think a lot of that is just that I'm launching drivers higher in general now compared to about a year ago when I swung the black tie (stock option in tee exg7 driver?) To me, the hzrdus feels better but that's personal. I think the performance characteristics definitely warrant a demo

It's been quite a while since I've swung the 6m3 and the 7m3. But I think it's launching similar (speaking of the hzrdus black) though I want to say the hzrdus is launching a bit higher, I think a lot of that is just that I'm launching drivers higher in general now compared to about a year ago when I swung the black tie (stock option in tee exg7 driver?) To me, the hzrdus feels better but that's personal. I think the performance characteristics definitely warrant a demo

That's my feeling after reading and pondering feedback on this one. Seems like similar characteristics with slightly higher ball flight. Which wouldn't be a bad thing

That's my feeling after reading and pondering feedback on this one. Seems like similar characteristics with slightly higher ball flight. Which wouldn't be a bad thing

I think the HZRDUS has a ton more feel as well as being a touch higher spin and launch (not high spin just a touch)which is a good thing IMO.

If you can find an authorized dealer I always recommend there with graphite shafts. Not even talking about about fakes and shady sellers. Buying a pull or used or even with a tip installed off eBay you truly have no idea what was done to that shaft before you got it. I say if you know the seller and trust them off the bay go for it but find an authorized dealer if you do not. It is not worth the hassle of the bay for a few bucks if something were to happen

Any suggestions on dealers?

I think the HZRDUS has a ton more feel as well as being a touch higher spin and launch (not high spin just a touch)which is a good thing IMO.

Thanks my man

The HZRDUS black is a beast. I was carrying 300+ on the launch monitor with about 2500 RPM backspin. M
The best part is the change in sound and feel of the M1 driver with this shaft.

I cannot wait to get this on the course.

Took between 10-15 swings with the Blake today. Swing is still a little wonky but I hit a few that felt good and had a very penetrating ball flight. The shaft feels stable with my aggressive transition. Looking forward to getting more time with this as my swing gets back into shape

Took between 10-15 swings with the Blake today. Swing is still a little wonky but I hit a few that felt good and had a very penetrating ball flight. The shaft feels stable with my aggressive transition. Looking forward to getting more time with this as my swing gets back into shape

I'm a believer that's for sure. But that price point is a little out of my reach I think.

I totally agree, and I also want to add I don't have to work as hard to get the results. I can just swing freely...
Black Tie I always felt I had to be on top of my game to reap max performance and swing hard at the ball.

The more and more I hit the Black the more I don't see a new shaft going into my driver. Ball flight is what I've been searching for.

Those who are using the HZRDUS yellow, did you need to adjust the head weight at all for feel? Or are you playing the shaft longer than normal? I remember reading something about the yellow being counter balanced and being 3 points lighter than the black and guys on tour have added the weight lost back into the head to make SW what they are used to.

Not real informed on this subject obviously. Probably not necessary, but just curious.

Hit my first handful of balls with my new M2/HZRDUS combo last night and to say I'm impressed is an understatement. When you 'waggle' this shaft there is little to no movement in it and at first blush it feels like you're dealing with a telephone pole, but swinging it provides a really nice sensation. For lack of better words I'll describe it as "cracking the whip" but subtle and hard. This shaft seemed to respond better and better the more aggressive I was getting and by the end I was pulling really hard from the top and seeing amazing results. For me a penetrating mid/high fade was on repeat.
It is tough for a hack like me to tell what part of the flight is caused by the head and what is caused by the shaft, but this flight being about 6-800 rpms lower than my last combo was enough to see a visually different descent angle...still moving towards the target on the descent, less falling out of the sky.

I would be looking for a little more launch. Based on Don's interview the new red HZRDUS is the one I want to try. The yellow might work though!

Today's round was my first with the HZRDUS black and I continue to like what I see. Similar to the range, really like the mid range ball flight that I am seeing and the shaft really holds up well with my swing. The word I kept using after swings is that it feels smooth throughout my transition and not sure if that is a great description.

Looking forward to spending more time with it when I get back to Indy.

Today's round was my first with the HZRDUS black and I continue to like what I see. Similar to the range, really like the mid range ball flight that I am seeing and the shaft really holds up well with my swing. The word I kept using after swings is that it feels smooth throughout my transition and not sure if that is a great description.

Looking forward to spending more time with it when I get back to Indy.

Which one did you go with buddy?

Those who are using the HZRDUS yellow, did you need to adjust the head weight at all for feel? Or are you playing the shaft longer than normal? I remember reading something about the yellow being counter balanced and being 3 points lighter than the black and guys on tour have added the weight lost back into the head to make SW what they are used to.

Not real informed on this subject obviously. Probably not necessary, but just curious.
I did not add weight or set up longer. I installed untapped shaft in callaway adaptor and have it playing 45.25. It is a bit lighter in feel and I haven't checked swing weight. The way I'm hitting it though I don't want to lol

Has anybody hit both the HZRDUS black and the whiteboard? I'm curious how they compare.

Back