2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Hate seeing JDay have to withdraw. I keep thinking I will subscribe to the streaming feed, but then I hear about issues with it as far as freezing and stuff. My connection at work is not the best despite being fiber. Something with the local setup. I do wish I could watch the API today though.

For what it's worth, I'm having zero issues with PGA Tour Live this morning.

Found this on twitter;

Spoke to Jason Day after his WD. Said he practiced last week at Sawgrass but woke up Sunday and "couldn't really walk" because of back pain. MRI revealed annular tear in L4-L5 discs. Status for Players Champ TBD.

~~@WillGrayGC

This dude, wow.

You know, he's been dinged for a while now. Maybe that swing of his?

Thanks! I just think the local internet issues would be an problem. I may still look at it though.

Same. I didn't have any last week either though.

I want Rickie's pullover. It's very sharp.

The audio isn't matched up with the video on my feed. I keep having to pause it and then going live again.

man, sucks to hear about JD. Hopefully dude can get healthy.

My fantasy of how today was going to start off sucks.

Jason Day -WD- (Hope for a good recovery) with Li and Stenson +3 on my roster so early on...

I need to forget my team this week and just enjoy watching the golf.

I was totally good with not buying the green/white Arnie P hat until I see Rickie wearing it and it looks awesome in play.

Ugh.

They're all awesome.

Of course I had JDay on my fantasy roster...

My PGA Tour Live is working well today also, it’s the first tournament I’ve used it with this year though. So far, so good!

I was totally good with not buying the green/white Arnie P hat until I see Rickie wearing it and it looks awesome in play.

Ugh.
I saw the all white Arnie P hat and...yeah, added another hat to my collection.

And I spoke too soon...screen went black and now I have a “coverage will resume shortly” message.

Now we’re back! All while typing out this message, guessing it was a scheduled break maybe?

And I spoke too soon...screen went black and now I have a “coverage will resume shortly” message.

Now we’re back! All while typing out this message, guessing it was a scheduled break maybe?

I just refreshed. Back to being perfect again.

Interesting. Mine is dead on. refresh?

I haven't tried that yet. If I hit the go back button and then go live, it syncs up. Same with pausing and then play.

Ditto.

Also, this is the last time I ever pick Jason Day for fantasy golf. Ever.
He got me too.... He needs to learn to suck it up!

Big brain fart this week and forgot to set a lineup..hope i dont slip too far in the standings

Big brain fart this week and forgot to set a lineup..hope i dont slip too far in the standings

For the 1st segment standings it might hurt, but there’s still plenty of tournaments left to make it up...and all 4 majors!

Rosie's putter has an interesting hosel look:

1547736450710.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-01-16-at-12.52.39.png

Justin Rose hit his driver on three where I was. That rough looks brutal

Rosie's putter has an interesting hosel look:

1547736450710.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-01-16-at-12.52.39.png

I still can’t believe that’s the putter he’s using! But money talks I guess...

These greens are running pretty quick.

And i can't wait to get my AP Puma hats.

Thanks! I just think the local internet issues would be an problem. I may still look at it though.

The last 45 minutes has been solid. In my experience, when it gets jumpy and freezes, its fixed pretty quickly.

Back