Odyssey Covers Thread

Mike and Greg, I struck the motherload
192ba557421deb97c90812add1cec54c.jpg

That looks about what we had available in SK. I've got one of each, and gave a mallet to a buddy of mine.

How rare is the 2015 St. Andrews old course mallet cover? The 2 ball fang I picked up on ebay included a slightly worn one. I know they were not widely available, but sold on odyssey site at one point.

They might have sold 5-10 through the site, if any at all. Then there's giveaways and tour guys and extras laying around the van and such. Still not like there's a ton of them.

How rare is the 2015 St. Andrews old course mallet cover? The 2 ball fang I picked up on ebay included a slightly worn one. I know they were not widely available, but sold on odyssey site at one point.

Pretty rare. 10 mallets sold from their site and some others from other channels. If you ever want to move it PM me depending on condition I might be interested

Pretty rare. 10 mallets sold from their site and some others from other channels. If you ever want to move it PM me depending on condition I might be interested
Wow, didnt realize it was that rare. I have yet to see it in person, but from pics it had 2 or 3 rub spots in the piping.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks I added that to the collection :)

Dang it. Just saw this and just about flipped out. Nice pick up my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though I saw in the Odyssey putter thread that someone got one on a putter from CPO. That would be a nice surprise.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Always a blade...

Piping has several scuffs but the cover itself is in really good condition.
1e0054816d66efebe354dfcb2b701b2e.jpg
7f7dfc77e8c2ddd345698c056edda031.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dba3103a68fcc963291c735a6f58fe90.jpg

Nice score! Matches my 3W cover

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

my 2015 PGA championship headcover came today. Thanks to SanDiegoNative for sending it my way!

Added a few. Thanks to Brad for the Jason hockey mask covers!
658cdbfafd9d8e680dc611cf110f6f97.jpg

Damn you got that masters one fast!

Man that thing is beautiful

I could never make myself pay the price for one, but that one is the best one yet Kang. Love all the relevant license plates and road signs.

I could never make myself pay the price for one, but that one is the best one yet Kang. Love all the relevant license plates and road signs.

With the exception of the first masters headcover, this cover is one of the rarest headcovers to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back