2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't see a thread? Maybe I'm blind?

Anywho, one of my favorites every year, and now having finally played Bay Hill last year, its even more so.

LETS GOOOOOOO!

• Staff
PGA Tour Live is rolling already.

Looks like Streels is en fuego.

• Staff
Rick +1 through 6 though, WTF RICK?

Didn't see a thread? Maybe I'm blind?

Anywho, one of my favorites every year, and now having finally played Bay Hill last year, its even more so.

LETS GOOOOOOO!

I'll be reliving every hole.

whoa Jason Day just withdrew on his front 9

I'm having a pretty terrible feed this morning, too. Lots of freezes and the sound is choppy.

Was wondering where this was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caught this gem last night on the Golf Channel. Wife & I just busted out laughing in mid sentence.

Which THP'er was this?

JDay just withdrew but the ESPN page wont load to tell me why.

Caught this gem last night on the Golf Channel. Wife & I just busted out laughing in mid sentence.

Which THP'er was this?
Definitely Cobra

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Which THP'er was this?

Gotta be Wardy at that size...

Found this on twitter;

Spoke to Jason Day after his WD. Said he practiced last week at Sawgrass but woke up Sunday and "couldn't really walk" because of back pain. MRI revealed annular tear in L4-L5 discs. Status for Players Champ TBD.

~~@WillGrayGC

Found this on twitter;

Spoke to Jason Day after his WD. Said he practiced last week at Sawgrass but woke up Sunday and "couldn't really walk" because of back pain. MRI revealed annular tear in L4-L5 discs. Status for Players Champ TBD.

~~@WillGrayGC

Just saw this as well. Ouch.

That sounds like a brutal injury. Poor JDay is made out of pixie sticks.
And of course I started him this week.. Uggh

Found this on twitter;

~~@WillGrayGC
Oh man, I feel for Jason Day. L4/L5 laminectomy was what I had done yesterday - - hopefully, his injury isn’t nearly as bad.

Watching guys on 18....

5de4c1b9195f57b74ac260fe3e3ada87.jpg

Hey @jman @ddec @o’carroll

....can I get a new caddie plz?

Hate seeing JDay have to withdraw. I keep thinking I will subscribe to the streaming feed, but then I hear about issues with it as far as freezing and stuff. My connection at work is not the best despite being fiber. Something with the local setup. I do wish I could watch the API today though.

Mud ball whining from Poulter already

Those tears can take a long time to heal on their own. Surgery can be minimal, depending upon the severity.

I was hoping that was the cause of my back pain but I had a full blown rupture at L4-5 and got my first fusion.

Back