What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately nothing, 2" of snow last night. I hate winter!

Lots of THPing, watching WGC when I get home and hopefully getting my SS Pistol GT 2.0 installed on the V-Line Fang.

Had a tee time set for 830 tomorrow, then the boss swung by my desk and asked me if I could work till noonish. :banghead: So looks like it will be 1 oclock before we tee off.

checked loft and lie numbers and made adjustments back to my spec today on my jpx850 pros. having ones own bending machine really is the cats pajamas

Had a tee time set for 830 tomorrow, then the boss swung by my desk and asked me if I could work till noonish. :banghead: So looks like it will be 1 oclock before we tee off.

I'm just jealous that you are able to golf right now! we have about 1" of snow left, hopefully be able to golf sometime next week here in northern illinois

went shopping.. new golf shoes, and new bridgestone hat... and my 4 iron came in, so I'll be at the range later

Played 18 with good people in some cloudy and windy conditions

Just Thp'd and that's all so far. But will be doing Week 3 Phase 1 Accuracy Sklz Golf Strong workout after work tonight.

Had my putter regripped. I'm going to like this pistol GT 2.0.

fc6eae6d276742d0efbe76e0d91be28a.jpg

c9e000e35137dee8c148d011abbb6df8.jpg

Played 38 holes. It was cold but fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some internet window shopping and, of course, THP'd

Played old American with my buddy....only ones on the course.

9a6aa807d2c9e62eb3d025aa2d7664f7.jpg

Also thp'd and bought a driver head from Nate

Some 30 yard wedges... THPd ... Tidy up the golf area... Looks like a raccoon lives down there... Read some of The Practice Manual...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18 holes with 3 strangers. Now I have 3 new friends !

Busy day today.. Up early working out, balance balls , some kettle bell, off to the MI golf show shortly to look at all the new goodies, THP a bit, and spend some time with Michigan Hackers & Team Michigan RR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to the CURE demo day and meeting up with some THPers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Today is going to be very interesting. Our club has the match play qualifier tournament to seed the brackets, only issue is that we are supposed to get a half inch of rain today. Got my rain suit, umbrella, extra socks and rain gloves all ready to go. Wish me luck.

Did some THPing, yesterday, as well as 3 hours at the dome. Not sure what today holds, yet.

Played a local Par 3 last night, gave up a couple of stupid strokes but putting reads were good (left 3 hanging)

early range time. brought 56, the loaner j15 muscle back 9-iron, 6i, and driver. chunk city with the 56 for awhile, then made some decent swings. with 6i i was trying to envision hitting the ball between two trees, really focusing on starting direction. seemed to go ok. with driver, i realized i'm getting the club moving too far behind me which is pulling my left shoulder up and i'm losing spine angle, so i focused on keeping the club a little more in front of me. balance felt a lot better, but results were mixed. then i practice-putted for awhile with pretty good results.

Today is going to be very interesting. Our club has the match play qualifier tournament to seed the brackets, only issue is that we are supposed to get a half inch of rain today. Got my rain suit, umbrella, extra socks and rain gloves all ready to go. Wish me luck.

That means softer greens! Play well :D

Aside from THP'ing and watching the WGC, I'm about to head to Golf Mart to have the sensicore inserts and UTx grips installed on my irons.

Went to Golfsmith to watch a buddy demo new drivers. He hit xr16,Ping 30, Titleist 915.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back