Budget Golf HQ Visit

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are headed to Budget Golf HQ for a few hours and wanted to create a bit of a live update thread because some very cool stuff is going on.

First we have the awesome contest to win the PUMA gear going on in the Style section. Winners announced while there.

We will be talking about the 2019 THP Championship in this thread. We will be talking about the Sweep. We will be talking about discounts for THPers and a whole lot more.

Have questions for one of the largest online golf stores, ask away.

What determines what brands you carry, especially when it comes to apparel?

With the market shifting towards online, how do they try to distinguish themselves from the 100 of other online shops and do they see any new trends in the online market that they didn't originally account for say 3-5 years ago?

Has everyone rehydrated from last year's greatness? J/k

If I was looking for apparel or equipment not shown on the website, is there still a way to order with the team there?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Love the folks at Budget, no questions just a comment, keep being awesome please!

Can I get an inventory list and warehouse map? Asking for a friend!

We are headed to Budget Golf HQ for a few hours and wanted to create a bit of a live update thread because some very cool stuff is going on.

First we have the awesome contest to win the PUMA gear going on in the Style section. Winners announced while there.

We will be talking about the 2019 THP Championship in this thread. We will be talking about the Sweep. We will be talking about discounts for THPers and a whole lot more.

Have questions for one of the largest online golf stores, ask away.

If they could share some insight on the process for determining what golf items they decide to carry? it seems not all online retailers have the same items and I wonder if it's inventory space or more of a strategic financial decision based on sales, etc.

What were their most memorable or favorite moments of the 2018 THP Championship from a sponsors perspective? Positive memory, not related to the heat. Haha!

And thanks again for a wonderful event THP and BG, I had a blast!

What were their most memorable or favorite moments of the 2018 THP Championship from a sponsors perspective? Positive memory, not related to the heat. Haha!

Great question, and another "Thank You" from me as well...

Are there any future plans for offering club components; shafts, adapters, etc.?

With club fitting being the rage it is, any plans of offering on line fitting tools?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What is their most purchased item?? They can decide how in depth they would like to go.

If you see my buddy @ScoFoBG please tell him I said Hello

Are there any future plans for offering club components; shafts, adapters, etc.?

This is my question. I'd much rather order from BG.

Any plans to start a trade in program? Or used equipment?

What is their best selling category of items clothing, clubs, bags/accessories, balls?

Just want to say thank you to BG not only for the THP discount but all their interactions with us here at THP.

What is the biggest challenge that they face as an online retailer?

And thanks again for the fun at last years Championship!

Since the return of Tiger last year, have you seen an increase in business? Particularly with TaylorMade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott's tank top was definitely up there.

Where is the 2019 THP Championship with Budget Golf being held in New England! :beauty:

Any plans to add club trade in's on the website?

Edit: didn't see the post above! Great minds!

Last edited:
Back