Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I was watching it thinking I saw it a year ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I was watching it thinking I saw it a year ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Every year about this time of year prepping for the boys return to Colorado...haha...good times will be had again.

It's such a classic!

Ill be in for some rounds that weekend. Now that Im single again, I have nothing important happening pretty much ever. 2016 is the year of the gravy train.

All this warm weather has my golf stoke meter trending upward. May have to make a trip down in the next month to play a loose approximation of the game with you fine, upstanding, young gentlemen.

Ill be in for some rounds that weekend. Now that Im single again, I have nothing important happening pretty much ever. 2016 is the year of the gravy train.

All this warm weather has my golf stoke meter trending upward. May have to make a trip down in the next month to play a loose approximation of the game with you fine, upstanding, young gentlemen.
You know you're welcome down by us any time!

Appreciate it! Looking forward to chasing whitey around with you guys alot more this year

Looking like the family with either by taking a vacation to Texas, Arizona or Colorado after the kids get out of school. Of course I'm bring my clubs with me! I'll keep you guys up to speed when the time comes. Love to get a chance to tee it up with you guys again!

Looking like the family with either by taking a vacation to Texas, Arizona or Colorado after the kids get out of school. Of course I'm bring my clubs with me! I'll keep you guys up to speed when the time comes. Love to get a chance to tee it up with you guys again!
Sounds good!

Doug, Kang, and myself need a fourth at Commonground Friday at 9:50. Any local guys want to get out and play?

We should get on setting up an outing early this year. Get some out of staters here to experience some mountain golf. Mountain Men Invitational anyone?

We should get on setting up an outing early this year. Get some out of staters here to experience some mountain golf. Mountain Men Invitational anyone?
I live out of state, but always look for an excuse to increase my driving distance by going up to altitude... Tell me more.

I'm down. Maybe a 2 day turney with a cash prize or something ???

I live out of state, but always look for an excuse to increase my driving distance by going up to altitude... Tell me more.

I'm down. Maybe a 2 day turney with a cash prize or something ???
Just throwing it out there at the moment. Would be cool to do something ryder cup style, with 2 teams of 8 or even Gauntlet style with 4 teams of four. 2 or 3 rounds over saturday and sunday, maybe. Start in the mountains in the AM, Bear Dance in the PM then possibly Green Valley Ranch on Sunday since is right near the airport. Im just thinkin out loud, so feel free to add any ideas to the equation.

Randy, let me know if you still need a 4th and I'll join you guys.

Not sure on everyone's schedule but we'd be in for playing in an outing/tourney the week of Memorial Day when we are out there

Fairly new to the Denver Area. Live in Littleton and looking for some playing partners at Raccoon Creek. I am a 10 Handicap and would like to get out more, I can play 18 on weekends and maybe fit in 9 here and there on the weekdays. Let me know, thanks!

Fairly new to the Denver Area. Live in Littleton and looking for some playing partners at Raccoon Creek. I am a 10 Handicap and would like to get out more, I can play 18 on weekends and maybe fit in 9 here and there on the weekdays. Let me know, thanks!
Welcome! I live very close to racoon creek and there are a bunch of us that would love to tee it up with you. We play quite a bit at deer creek which is close by and I'm a member at bear creek

Welcome to the crew!

Welcome. I'm always down to play on the weekends. Unless the wife has me pimped out to do some work :act-up:
Very good group of guys in here and always fun to play with.

Great, Let me know. About the same for me I have to work around my Wife and Daughters schedule but can usually figure something out. Played Raccoon the other day and it was a nice layout, really enjoyed it.

Welcome dncfry. We'll get out soon.

Back