Cfrick13

Reaction score
Handicap
I have an older bag with only a few slots. Any ideas of a decent bag with a lot of slots for cheap? Budget isn’t very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some 14 way cart bags on ebay for <$100, but this is one area where "you get what you pay for" really rings true. Not shaming you for being on a budget, but saying you might be better off to wait a bit to splurge for something that'll last much longer.

Agree that you get what you pay for. I saw maybe the best cart bag, a 2018 Ping Pioneer on the clearance rack today at the PGA Superstore for $149. A mediocre cart bag of much lower quality that won’t last nearly as long will be $50 cheaper but IMO, penny wise and pound foolish. I typically get at least 250 rounds out of a bag before it’s worn out, so even factoring a low cost per round of $30, you’ll spend $7,500 on greens fees over the life of your golf bag.

I got a close out Ogio bag last spring for just over $100.00. Check out online retailers for close out specials on last years models and you might be able to score a deal. Bag is really nice and good quality.

Ping Pioneer is my favourite bag with the Sun Mountain c-130 a close second. Can’t go wrong with either.

Ping Pioneer is my favourite bag with the Sun Mountain c-130 a close second. Can’t go wrong with either.

I love the look of the c-130 if I could find a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to find a used Ogio Machu on a local classified listing in nearly new condition for $75 3 seasons ago. Actually, both my bags I bought used.

-Bishop

Anyone know how the sync compares to c130? I’m a walker mostly and still use original speedcart

I couldn't find it on the Sun Mountain website, but I would guess the Sync is a bit lighter than the C-130. That is why I went to a 14 way standbag, I lost about 3 1/2 lbs of weight which makes a big difference when pushing.

Anyone know how the sync compares to c130? I’m a walker mostly and still use original speedcart

I had the C130 and found it to be a bit large for me. I got the Sync and it works great on my Sun Mountain Pathfinder 3 as well as a golf cart. Here is a pic.
808bc298b49873297ab3171c6b586078.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sync appears to have the same rigid frame of the c130 which I liked. Does the sync have similar waterproof pockets and a decent cooler?

1 waterproof valuables pocket, gps pocket, and cooler seems ok. Haven’t tried it yet.

Thank you. Could you post a picture of the bottom of the Sync? Will send you a PM in case email better. Interested in the mold of the bottom to see if it will fit the tray of my older sunmountain cart. I went to look at bags today and while I like the C130 bit too big for my interest. Sync has my attention

I had the C130 and found it to be a bit large for me. I got the Sync and it works great on my Sun Mountain Pathfinder 3 as well as a golf cart. Here is a pic.
808bc298b49873297ab3171c6b586078.jpg

This looks so similar to mine it's scary. I got a USA themed SYNC last Christmas and have a set of 2016 Ryder Cup headcovers. I just got a new speed cart at the end of last season, so there are some differences :)

Sync appears to have the same rigid frame of the c130 which I liked. Does the sync have similar waterproof pockets and a decent cooler?

I think the cooler is fine for one or two beverages. Don't expect to fit a 6 pack in there if that's what you're into. The most I could fit was 4 and some ice. But, with the events in the pocket, the ice melted pretty quickly. I would love a larger cooler pocket. But, I have a pretty inconspicuous backpack that works better anyhow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back