The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter's Wedding is next Sat. that is a good thing, after putting my 2 cents in from the start that it should be an inside thing do to the crazy Florida spring weather it was decided to be an outside wedding by mother and bride.

OK no problem I am just the provided of funds, well now everyone is freaking out because you guessed it, rain is called for all day next Sat. now it is Florida and that can mean a sprinkle or Moses flood or none at all. and it may be up to 85 degrees. 80 hot, wet people, should be interesting.

Oh man, good luck Jim.

Jim, wish nothing but the best weather for the wedding.
In the unfortunate event of inclement weather, I might be the one with that sly smirk of "I told you so..." on my face...

I hate this feeling. I hate the feeling of constantly being down. Constantly not being able to see all the good around me. The constant feeling of just being stuck. The depression and anxiety is truly affecting me and I don't know how to stop it. It has affected me in my every day life and even on the forum. To the point where it was beautiful out the other day and I turned down golf because I didn't want to get off the couch.
Hang in there Thomas. You know how to reach me if you need to talk or anything at all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well, woke up with my right eye so swollen that I can't see anything out of it at all now. And it's causing my right eyebrow to arch straight up like I'm perpetually questioning everything. Today should be fun.

Daughter's Wedding is next Sat. that is a good thing, after putting my 2 cents in from the start that it should be an inside thing do to the crazy Florida spring weather it was decided to be an outside wedding by mother and bride.

OK no problem I am just the provided of funds, well now everyone is freaking out because you guessed it, rain is called for all day next Sat. now it is Florida and that can mean a sprinkle or Moses flood or none at all. and it may be up to 85 degrees. 80 hot, wet people, should be interesting.

hopefully it works out.

Well, woke up with my right eye so swollen that I can't see anything out of it at all now. And it's causing my right eyebrow to arch straight up like I'm perpetually questioning everything. Today should be fun.
Sorry to hear Russ. Hope it gets better. Oh and I hit thanks instead of reply.. Damn big thumbs. Ha

Sorry to hear Russ. Hope it gets better. Oh and I hit thanks instead of reply.. Damn big thumbs. Ha

Don't lie Rob, you clicked "thank" because the image of me stumbling around with one eye closed looking like I'm doing an impression of The People's Eyebrow made you laugh :D

My undershirt. I had a different shirt on this morning that was a little tighter, so I wanted an undershirt that was tighter also. I decided against the one shirt and I should have changed my undershirt too. It's going to be a long uncomfortable day. :angry:

Dude we're not supposed to talk about fight Club.

I've been in a bit of a funk lately, but it all seems unimportant after getting some news today. A friend of mine recently had his kidneys start to fail on him. Completely out of the blue, supposedly an auto immune disorder causing them to shut down. He is in for dialysis something like 3-4 times a week. On the transplant list as well.

A dude that I haven't seen since his wedding in the summer. Just absolutely crazy how things can change in 6 months.

Holy Crap Brad! Mine started failing 8+ years ago and I'm on pills and a restrictive diet and have held my numbers since (pretty well). Never did find out what caused it but glad it's not like your friend. Hopefully they can fix the AID and get him a transplant quickly.

Don't lie Rob, you clicked "thank" because the image of me stumbling around with one eye closed looking like I'm doing an impression of The People's Eyebrow made you laugh :D

LOL..I may or may not have searched your Instagram feed for that image :D

hopefully your daughter will get a small window of sun for the ceremony & some photo's for her day. Good Luck!

First time I have been sick in 10+ years. Awful cough which is making my head throb, and I am so achy and tight, that you could play quarters off my back... But here I am at work. Dummy!

Wife rolled/totalled her car on the way back from her fertillity clinic appointment this morning.

She is alright thankfully, car a total loss, and looks i am going to be missing a lot of work driving 2 hrs back and forth every two days for these appointments now.

Wife rolled/totalled her car on the way back from her fertillity clinic appointment this morning.

She is alright thankfully, car a total loss, and looks i am going to be missing a lot of work driving 2 hrs back and forth every two days for these appointments now.

Wow! Glad your wife is OK.

Holy hell man, that's seriously scary. Glad that she is alright.

Damn, dude that is scary, glad your wife is okay.

Damn man - sorry about the car, but glad your wife wasn't hurt!

I'm glad your wife us OK, hopefully insurance will cover a rental.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Glad she's ok, Brad. Hate to hear that.

Brad that's terrible to hear, but so glad your wife is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno where to put this as it's not really a rant per say just crazy.

Guy I know ( roomies about 15 years ago, but haven't really kept in touch) and his wife just had a baby. Well apparently something didn't sit right with the family dog ( American bulldog, massive) mauled her and did some serious damage. About 4 hours of emergency surgery to certainly be followed by many plastic surgeries. Fortunately the child was unharmed but hearing stuff like this is crazy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dunno where to put this as it's not really a rant per say just crazy.

Guy I know ( roomies about 15 years ago, but haven't really kept in touch) and his wife just had a baby. Well apparently something didn't sit right with the family dog ( American bulldog, massive) mauled her and did some serious damage. About 4 hours of emergency surgery to certainly be followed by many plastic surgeries. Fortunately the child was unharmed but hearing stuff like this is crazy.

The wife was mauled? That's crazy. I'm guessing the dog thought she was hurting the baby maybe. Very sad to hear.

The wife was mauled? That's crazy. I'm guessing the dog thought she was hurting the baby maybe. Very sad to hear.
Yep. They suspect either that or jealousy.

I'm no expert and a lot of times dogs get unfair reputations ( I've owned three German Rottweiler's and they were all sweethearts) but apparently this breed is know for being unpredictable and aggressive.

Very sad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back