Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

I'd love to win this Apex hybrid because it will add to my Callaway equipped top end of the bag.

Current hybrid: sldr rescue 21 degree.
Shaft: Fujikura Speeder 82 hybrid. Stiff flex

Current hybrid is SLDR 3 hybrid. Stock fuji fuel stiff shaft. I want the Apex because I'm about ready to throw the SLDR in the trash.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Current hybrid: Callaway X2 Hot, 19*, stiff Aldila Blue.

Apex looks like a sweet club! This should go in my bag because it's guaranteed to take 5 strokes off my score...right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Current Hybrid - Ping G25 20 Degree.
Current Shaft - Stock Stiff

Love my current hybrid, but something about Callaway and the Apex line is so appealing. I'd really love to put this one in my bag. Thanks THP and Callaway

I want to win this because it's supposed to play great and my current hybrid is really old.
current hybrid - super concorde DIY with an unknown graphite shaft.

I don't currently have a hybrid in my bag, but my last one was a TaylorMade RBZ2 21* (stock shaft in stiff, I think?). I do have the V Series Heavenwood (Bassara stiff) which can also cut through the nasty rough that I tend to find myself in.

Bonus entry:

Current is X2 Hot Pro with an AD-DI 85X shaft. I want the Apex for the smaller head and newer technology

I would love to win this hybrid to begin creating an all Callaway bag to go with my new to me Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 driver

Current hybrid: Cobra Bio Cell 3-4, stock stiff shaft

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have an Adams Idea A7 Hybrid. Stock Shaft. Stiff. 4H. I am not Johny golfer, but I sure do love the game. Ive been at it for five years now. I live in New England, teach Art, and dream about golfing. I draw Golfers, Sculpt Golfers, paint golfers, photo golfers and write poetry about golfing... Want to read one...?
A golfer I strive to be, I'm not that skilled as all can see. I can swing and I can Hack, its NOT effort that I lack. I smile with every slice hook, or duff...But never fear I can't get enough! Give me the sand, the woods or the grass, with the ole adams seven I try to kick As*. Im not saying the new Apex will cure this ole boy, but a new apex club would sure bring me Joy!
Anyhow, thanks for reading, I hope you'll consider my plea, and give the Apex to me!! Thanks. Leaman

Current hybrid : *Cobra Baffler T-Rail 19* 3 Hybrid Tour AD Stiff Flex.
This is my second cobra baffler hybrid, I really seem to get along with it. However I would love to try out Callaway's new technology. Thanks as always for the opportunity.

Bridgestone j40 4 Hybrid with Project X Stiff Shaft
Callaway XR 5 Hybrid with Project X Stiff Shaft

I would love to add the Apex hybrid to my bag to put the newest technology to work for my game.

now the waiting game begins........

I have an Adams idea tech V3, stock shaft stiff. I would love to have this to add to my growing number of Callaway clubs. I have edge irons, and a Callaway bag. This would be an excellent addition!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Current hybrids are XR 4 and 5 with stock Project X shafts. I'd like to try the new Apex hybrid because it has been on my mind for a couple weeks and I really appreciate the effort Callaway puts into it's R&D for their entire range of clubs.

Nike SQ Sumo 2-Hybird 18° w/stock Mitsubishi Rayon Sasquatch hDiamana Stiff

I would like to replace my existing hybrid because it's getting a wee bit dated and I could benefit from some newer technology. That and I'm moving the whole bag to Callaway in phases :D

Good luck to everyone. This would be a great addition to any bag.

Thanks to THP and Callaway for this opportunity.

I'm currently not playing a hybrid and this would fill a big need. I love the shaft pairing too. Callaway has been at the top of the business the last couple of years because of releases just like this one.

I really want to replace my current baffler XL hybrid with the stock stuff shaft. I got it a few years ago when my swing was much more of a slice and now I don't play it often because it always goes left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently have a 18.5* (usually turned up to 20) TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 TP hybrid with a Matrix Altus 85 stiff shaft.

Adjusting the loft seems to close the clubface more than I can reliably control. I've never really had very good luck with hybrids.

I would love to win this hybrid! Callaway makes great clubs and I have been looking to upgrade all my clubs to Callaway and this is on the list of clubs to get! Would love to be able to add it to my bag!

Current hybrid is the 3 hybrid 20* nike sq sumo 2 with Mitsubishi rayon h diamana regular high launch shaft.

Good luck everyone

I like to put the Callaway Apex in my bag.
My current setup is a Tommy Armour hybrid with a Hywood R Flex shaft.

Here's my tweet!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Good luck to all that entered.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back