Hank Haney Joins Callaway Golf

Taylormade M1 best driver ever put on the market, scratch that Callaway Great Big Bertha best driver ever put on the market... I like Hank as well but I don't pay much attention to the products these guys support since they just go to the highest bidder which is fine with me.. More power to them.

They need to shelve or change the Haney Power Clinic comercial with the TM Bag and hat. Time for a new one. I think Harry said they were redoing everything this week in AZ.
As far as the salary going into the product, it's the same with anything we buy that has a celebrity endorsement. All cost associated with any product go to the bottom line and get amertised in to the retail price. Whether it's a hard good, a ticket to a sporting event, etc..
They get paid, and we pay.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hank Haney loves to hear his own name. Really pushing his brand, which more power to him. Make that money while you still can.

Stumbled upon this video today, my guess is this is what callaway had in mind for marketing when they signed him, seems like a good combo!
[video=youtube;HslTlHba-s8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HslTlHba-s8[/video]

Back