The Wait Is Almost Over - TaylorMade Golf

Snowed all morning here in Ohio. Been a very light winter though. Should be all melted and good to go on Tuesday in the mid 60s.

Yep, this.

Timely too, since I've been getting excited about the 50s in the extended forecast. Sadly, we're supposed to get 1-4" of snow overnight.

I have never been a fan of TaylorMade mainly because of their marketing departments. That being said, this commercial is one of the very best golf ads that I've ever seen. Perfect time of the year to release it, and it resinates extreemly well for all of us northern golfers. Well done TaylorMade.

That is solid...probably one of the best TM spots ever.

Awesome.

This tells me TaylorMade is trying again.

That was a good spot! Well done TM!

Awesome.

This tells me TaylorMade is trying again.

It sure feels like it. They sure are saying all the right things but it's a marathon not a sprint.

That was actually pretty good. I think Taylormade is making strides back in the right direction again.

That was an awesome comercial, head it gets the ball rolling in the right direction again for them. All lot more of a grass roots feel to it.

Solid commercial, won't see it in Cali.

Well done! I know the pain.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Perfect for this time of year as a majority of the country is almost thawed out!

That's the type of marketing they used to before they became ruled by bean counters. Loved it!

Very well done. And true! It's almost over.

This is pretty cool. I can totally relate to the guy on the couch holding his driver haha I feel like a caged animal ready to get out by this time of the year

I am pretty sure they just put a camera in my house to make that commercial.

Ok TM, whoever you hired for that idea, please tell them to keep it up. That was solid.

Love it. Also love that they did not push a product just put their name in people's heads the rest will take care of itself

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed that.

That one was well done, really speaks to most of us golf nuts in colder climates. Hire that agency for everything TM, they seem to get it

A very well made spot. I see a lot of my northern brothers have the the same thoughts as I do.
Come on spring!

Good video, good timing of the commercial too. Not bad TM.

Awesome and so true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back