2019 Callaway Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. The new line has some stuff that has caught my eye, but I will have to see these in hand before I jump in.

Before I started reviewing things, I never paid much attention to year to year improvements and issues. Callaway is trending in the right direction. I can’t say that about all companies.

I like the new line, particularly the polos.

• Admin
Before I started reviewing things, I never paid much attention to year to year improvements and issues. Callaway is trending in the right direction. I can’t say that about all companies.

The Tour Authentic stuff is really good. I agree that there are companies that you can't say that about, with a number of them going the wrong way.

In the past, the Callaway apparel ran way big in the sizing department, glad to see that the sizes have gotten more true to size this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your writing has improved. Well done on this review.

Nice work Molten. I agree that they have made some big improvements in the sizing and also noticed a little more bagginess in the mid section with my 1/4 zip but nothing that would keep me from buying one.

I really like the idea of that zipper by the pocket. I've lost a special ball marker before and having that to prevent that situation would be really nice.

Nice work!

Nice work Molten. I agree that they have made some big improvements in the sizing and also noticed a little more bagginess in the mid section with my 1/4 zip but nothing that would keep me from buying one.

I really like the idea of that zipper by the pocket. I've lost a special ball marker before and having that to prevent that situation would be really nice.

Nice work!

My first thought was wondering why they included it and I really couldn't think of a reason for side-by-side pockets. But then I remembered the two Seamus ball markers I lost last year when I used a cart and they just slid out. So yeah, I think it's a wonderful addition now.

Well done Gar!

I still think of all the elements in the Callaway collection, the 1/4 zips end up being my favourite. Some of them recently have been incredible.

Really like the looks of the 1/4 zip.

We just got the new Swing Tech Polos in the pro shop. These are super soft and light. I will be picking up a couple of them for sure.

Great review, they really made some nice improvements on their apparel line this year. The Swing Tech in the polos could be a game changer for those that want a little less restriction during the round.

Now this was kinda cool:

f355827cedf35184e66f8d44beb550a6.jpg

That’s really cool Gary, nice!

Thanks for all of the great comments here guys! This is just the beginning for Callaway Apparel so stay tuned. #BringImprovement

Thanks for all of the great comments here guys! This is just the beginning for Callaway Apparel so stay tuned. #BringImprovement

You continue to have my full attention - things are always improving, which is awesome.

They previewed the swing tech apparel for us at the Grandaddy - I believe the apparel we got was part of the weather series, which I've absolutely loved wearing during the winter months.

The design of these just makes sense w/ the focus on facilitating movement during the golf swing. I'm looking forward to trying some of it once it warms up and I can start shedding layers.

In the past, the Callaway apparel ran way big in the sizing department, glad to see that the sizes have gotten more true to size this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the review Molten.

Same with Dax here on this comment. Pretty much all brands I wear Medium. But for whatever reason I had to go Small when it came to Callaway polos. The Medium was just huge.

I like the material being used here.

Back