Volvik Super Hero Series

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the company
Volvik (volvik.com), known the world over for its high performance golf balls featuring more than 23 vibrant color options, has partnered with Marvel Worldwide Inc. and will introduce a limited-edition trilogy of golf ball sets depicting Captain America, Iron Man and Spiderman. The sets will be available in April.

“Volvik is excited about our collaboration with Marvel and the introduction of these limited-edition sets,” said Don Shin, president of Volvik USA. “Golfers across all age groups will enjoy these remarkable products portraying three of the most recognizable super hero characters in the world.”

The matte-finish, three-piece Vivid high-performance golf balls feature Volvik’s new oversized energy core. Each four-ball set includes a magnetic hat-clip ball marker and retails at $24.99. Golf shops can place pre-orders now with their local Volvik sales representative or by contacting Volvik at 407-649-0013 for shipment April 1st.

Collectors, junior golfers and avid players everywhere are looking forward to the introduction of the Marvel x Volvik Collaboration. The limited-edition sets are the first step in a series of product introductions that will continue throughout 2019 and beyond.

CorrectSpidermanimage.jpg-1024x831.png

Kind of cool as a collectors item or gag gift. Can't see playing these on course though except maybe a charity outing

Never was into the Super Hero's but do think these look cool.

You can’t blame a compony for trying something new, but this one isn’t for me.

Last edited:
My son would LOVE these! They aren't something I would ever use but it could be great to get interest built up for kids.

My son will be all over these, and he'll want to game them, not collect them!

Noooo thank you.

I'd buy these for my son all day. I may actually grab a few and tuck them away for him.

My son would love these.

I'd buy these for my son all day. I may actually grab a few and tuck them away for him.

I'm thinking the same thing. I can already picture him debating which superhero to hit on each hole.

I think they are kinda cool!

Good idea for a junior ball or for collectors.

From the company
Volvik (volvik.com), known the world over for its high performance golf balls featuring more than 23 vibrant color options, has partnered with Marvel Worldwide Inc. and will introduce a limited-edition trilogy of golf ball sets depicting Captain America, Iron Man and Spiderman. The sets will be available in April.

“Volvik is excited about our collaboration with Marvel and the introduction of these limited-edition sets,” said Don Shin, president of Volvik USA. “Golfers across all age groups will enjoy these remarkable products portraying three of the most recognizable super hero characters in the world.”

The matte-finish, three-piece Vivid high-performance golf balls feature Volvik’s new oversized energy core. Each four-ball set includes a magnetic hat-clip ball marker and retails at $24.99. Golf shops can place pre-orders now with their local Volvik sales representative or by contacting Volvik at 407-649-0013 for shipment April 1st.

Collectors, junior golfers and avid players everywhere are looking forward to the introduction of the Marvel x Volvik Collaboration. The limited-edition sets are the first step in a series of product introductions that will continue throughout 2019 and beyond.

CorrectSpidermanimage.jpg-1024x831.png

I wonder who they are targeting on this.... kids?

Cool concept.

Pretty neat idea. Not something I would consider buying for myself, but there is definitely a good market out there for those that enjoy all things Marvel. This will be successful!

I kinda like it. Something different.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I have a set of skull and crossbones in black and white, and a set of the Christmas balls. I think I will pick up some of these as well. I just like them.

I’ll buy some if I see them up here. I’ll be mad when I slice one into the trees though.

I'll be getting one for my son. I got him the Skull edition for Christmas and he really liked it:

9811Z_NOCOLOR_FRT

Spider-Man would be an instant gamer for my son.

I would buy one if they had an Incredible Hulk set.

If it came in a 12pk I would buy some for fun. But only 4? I lose that many balls in a day.......

My son would LOVE these! They aren't something I would ever use but it could be great to get interest built up for kids.

Same. I definitely have to pick some of these up for my kids if I can find them anywhere.

Back