Coeur d'Alene Will Host the 2019 THP Championship

To add to my super helpful 'holy crap!' post.. are all (45'ish?) holes going to be played on Coeur d'Alene?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

To add to my super helpful 'holy crap!' post.. are all (45'ish?) holes going to be played on Coeur d'Alene?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

All will be revealed soon.

Looks and sounds amazing!

Very cool...with all the SkyMiles I’ve been accumulating, this would be a fun way to use some of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very cool...with all the SkyMiles I’ve been accumulating, this would be a fun way to use some of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good plan. Spokane is about 30-40 minutes away.

I just did a flyover of a few of the holes on the course website, and holy cow this place is gorgeous. This is going to be an awesome trip for whoever is selected.

Bucket list course for sure. Good luck to those that enter!

Wow that would be incredible and really bummed those dates don’t work. I would have loved to try for this one

That is just amazing looking!!!!!! Take my money now.

Have had some good friends compete in the Championship and have heard amazing things, add this venue and wow, can't wait to sign up.

apparently i do not have a good name for the random generator, is there a certain prayer to the algebraic gods i should be saying?

apparently i do not have a good name for the random generator, is there a certain prayer to the algebraic gods i should be saying?

Only been a few signups this year, so keep trying and I’m sure it happens. Lots of fun stuff on THP including golf talk, content, etc.

Holy Cow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dang, that's a huge announcement! I was taking my wife sometime last year that I'd love to go play there, what better time than a THP event?

A friend played this course two years ago and he said it's as good as the pictures. Another plus is the weather. September in Coeur d'Alene is awesome.

That’s an amazing venue. Going to be one hot ticket

This is great news, what an incredible venue! I remember reading about that island green when the place was new, and oggling at the pictures, always thought it would be one of the coolest short boat rides anywhere!

Oh dang, that's a huge announcement! I was taking my wife sometime last year that I'd love to go play there, what better time than a THP event?

Partner?

Here's me at the "Scotch" Open last April in 20 mph winds. September in Coeur d'Alene is going to be amazing for everyone involved!

You hit your shot as the group ahead of you is in the boat heading to the green... and if you hit yours in the water you are allowed one more shot at the green... if that one goes in then you drop across the water on the island. The green is bigger than you think once you step foot on it and they also give you a certificate of completion with your score written down. Definitely a unique and great experience.

9wh1xmL.jpg

yYSqhZy.jpg

stKbgK8.jpg

fTJfUbT.jpg

LgrJK3H.jpg

I have always wanted to live my own Tin Cup moment. This could be my chance.

Just incredible course and event.

JB and GG just hit home runs. Man, that’s awesome.

This is some next level stuff right here!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JB and GG just hit home runs. Man, that’s awesome.

We definitely try. Budget makes it pretty easy, they want pure awesome for THPers.

Holy balls that's practically in the PNW!

So very cool!

Back