Coeur d'Alene Will Host the 2019 THP Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to announce today that the THP Championship sponsored Budget Golf will be held at this incredible venue. This bucket list course features the iconic floating, movable green.

The SWAG List is insane. The prize list is even more insane. Now we can add that the venue is insane. This will be a weekend for the ages and there is so much more to come.

Mark the calendars for Sept 6th-8th.

a2fc69ac57e83c07f6f9f2b403b6e79a.jpg

Oh, holy **** that is badass.

I want in!! Incredible!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Now that's an island green! Never been to Idaho, I hear it's nice

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think I would just head straight to the drop zone on that hole. Awesome looking Event!

Oh man, I have always wanted to play there!

Awesome track. It's definitely a good time and can't wait to play it next month again. Great location for the Championship!

Hahaaaa...someone on THP lives there. This is where I want to retire in 15 years. The island hole baby

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I will admit I’ve never heard of the place but it looks awesome!

I will admit I’ve never heard of the place but it looks awesome!

Best in state.
Top 100 in country a number of times.
Fantastic venue for this event.

Wow that is such an awesome course!

Ill admit i was hoping for New England so if I got in a could drive up, but definitely a this is just a ridiculous course.. THP championship is on for a sick time!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's awesome. I've always wanted to get up there to play.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thats awesome! Ever since Budget Golf came on board the Championship has been pretty much fantastic. Probably won’t have to worry about the heat in Idaho either haha

That looks incredible.. I need to play there one day.. Bucket list for sure!!

So there is literally someone driving a little boat back and forth all day to the green? What a job!

Oh man, Coeur d'Alene is incredible! That is a perfect THP Championship location. Can't wait to follow along and see how many people dunk it in the lake!

Holy wow! I was just talking about this course with a couple buddies. Talk about a bucket lister.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hadn't heard of this course before but that's the coolest green I've ever seen. Going to be on the lookout for this signup.

Yes it is, playing the resort. Island green pic in the first post.
Wow. You guys pick some great locations. That community is unreal up there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

So there is literally someone driving a little boat back and forth all day to the green? What a job!

Think about some THP Live from that hole

Hadn't heard of this course before but that's the coolest green I've ever seen. Going to be on the lookout for this signup.

We will have plenty of heads up, this is going to be awesome and the Budget Golf team will be there with everybody.

Holy crap! What a venue!

Oh damn that’s sweet!

Back