What's your old faithful putter?

See my avatar, the best putter ever made. Simplicity rules.

I really don’t have a faithful. Lol my putting is horrible. That being said I still use this bad boy more than 75% of the time.
eb589c69607da39720c0b9d21a1ed934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently don't own a putter that is more than a season old, but for a long time it was a center shafted Odyssey 2 Ball I got in 2004. Still feel a little guilty trading it in last year but it probably wasn't seeing the bag again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My Taylormade Ghost Spider I got back in 2011. I've tried other putters over the years, but nothing can push it from the bag.

It was my Odyssey Dual Force 990. Used it in high school and up until a few years after college. Tried a few other putters and that one kept feeling just right when I had a putting slump until I went mallet last year. Will be replaced a Stroke Lab putter very soon!

I currently don't own a putter that is more than a season old, but for a long time it was a center shafted Odyssey 2 Ball I got in 2004. Still feel a little guilty trading it in last year but it probably wasn't seeing the bag again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I still have a 2 Ball center shaft and love that putter. It sets up so nice and every time I putt around the house with it it seems like I can't miss.

Cleveland HB #4....my old faithful

I really don’t have a faithful. Lol my putting is horrible. That being said I still use this bad boy more than 75% of the time.

Dude, I still think that putter was years ahead of it's time. The tungsten weighting, the roll it created? LOVED it.

While it doesn't see the course I do still have my TD black blade as well

Odyssey White Hot #3, cut down to 33” before I knew anything about swingweight and what not but it worked. I had a Winn Wrap grip on it forever but put a SuperStroke on it when they came out as a project and ended up gaming it again for another season +

My Happy Putter.
HP.jpg

Last edited:
It’s not so old, but I went from being a bad putter (relative to the rest of my lack of skills:)), to putting being a strong point of my game when I got a Concept 2 Circle T. It’s similar to the Newport 2 blade. If greens are slow I go with 2 20g weights. Medium speed, 15g. Fast I go with 10g (stock). I don’t have any idea if that’s what you’re supposed to do but it works for me. I have a 3.0 SS grip on it with the counter core (50g I believe).

That’s the only club that will never leave my bag. It’s not only beautiful but I rarely look like a complete hack on the greens now. I also now never leave my bag unattended. I put generic head covers on everything, but I will take that club into the bathroom with me over leaving it unattended. I’d have a heart attack if it was stolen.

Original Ping Anser (not a Dalehead) that I had throughout HS and still pull out from time to time. It now has 30 grams of lead tape on either side of the sound slot. But is a go-to. I’m a putter ho, and still buy different putters, but my favorites are Anser style.

It’s not so old, but I went from being a bad putter (relative to the rest of my lack of skills:)), to putting being a strong point of my game when I got a Concept 2 Circle T. It’s similar to the Newport 2 blade. If greens are slow I go with 2 20g weights. Medium speed, 15g. Fast I go with 10g (stock). I don’t have any idea if that’s what you’re supposed to do but it works for me. I have a 3.0 SS grip on it with the counter core (50g I believe).

That’s the only club that will never leave my bag. It’s not only beautiful but I rarely look like a complete hack on the greens now. I also now never leave my bag unattended. I put generic head covers on everything, but I will take that club into the bathroom with me over leaving it unattended. I’d have a heart attack if it was stolen.

You're going to post this and not share a pic?!

My #7 Odyssey MXM.

Got it at the 2014 Grandaddy and nothing has performed better.

Nike Method 003

My Odyssey Divine Line 2-ball is practically point-and-shoot. I had my other two putters bent to the same lie and loft so hopefully they will perform just as well this year.

Nike Method 003

Maybe that’s what I was using tonight in the golf club

True it did tend to work 1 out of 3 rounds

The only round that mattered, I love my reset button
306856a737594d565bf8a1db6037ba34.jpg

You're going to post this and not share a pic?!

Pics or it doesn't exist :act-up:

Back