What's your old faithful putter?

KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Thinking about putters this morning got me thinking about old faithful. I've had a couple that I go back to when in a funk which would be my Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie and SeeMore Si3 (which I stupidly sold and it got demolished in shipping ).

So what is your old faithful?

Ping B60. It's all I've used for 18 years. I have tried a few others, but nothing suits my eye quite as much. Really never had a good reason to switch as I am a good putter.

My 2012 Metal-X #7 from MC 2.0. It's been replaced with another #7 but it could come back at any time.

Seemore Corona Delmar x3. The RST always helps me get back on track when I get out of alignment

Ping B60. It's all I've used for 18 years. I have tried a few others, but nothing suits my eye quite as much. Really never had a good reason to switch as I am a good putter.

+1
2EYEHui

SeeMore M1 Private Reserve.

Odyssey 1W Tour Design Black... this one gets me on the right track

Odyssey Metal X Milled #9HT. Going into the bag this year until I can decide on a Toulon.

Either of my #7’s.

For me it is also a Ping B60. The feedback is the best of any putter I've tried and the plumber's neck just seems to suit me. I make more long putts with that thing.

Original spider centre shaft I picked from a friend over 10 years ago. Regripped it 9 years ago with lamkin 2-ten and been scared to replace it ever since.

Even bought a second indentical putter to try a different grip but no dice. Felt different.

Many imposters have tried to turf her out but the old girl keeps rolling*

Unless Odyssey make me a central shafted versa jailbird or Scotty knocks me up something like futura x6m centre shafted in jet black.

I actually have some remorse for the spider as I can't find anything as good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ping Karsten TR Zing

Scotty Cameron California Monterey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeMore mFGP that used to belong to Harris English. He knows my Pro and donated a bunch of old clubs to my course to be sold to raise money for the junior golf program. Paid $35 for it 3 or 4 years ago and nothing else I have tried has been able to kick it out of my bag.

I have a 2008 Scotty Squareback that always finds its way back into my bag when I’m starting to struggle...

Nike Method Origin B1-01.

2ef75aae776fa182f0aedf37801cfd9e.jpg

SeeMore, Cure, Scotty, Ping. I always return home to my White Ice.

My one and only, SeeMore PTM-2

It’s the one club I’m hesitant to mess with at my fitting.

I'd have to say it's a Seemore. Have always felt so confident with them and just helps my putting so much. My current seemore, m1t, would be old faithful right now. But I always have a soft spot for the original FGP blade or mallet and my first 2 Seemore putters I owned!

For me it’s Ping Anser 4 orange dots.
Shaft too long, grip is old and need replacement but I always putt well when I need to refresh my stroke.
It refuse to go left. Face stays open. It eliminate one side of the hole.
935ebf510ce0f2d75552c91c66b9c549.jpg

Old faithful for me would have to be my Toulon Austin Garage. It replaced my previous 'old faithful' which was a Byron DH89.

Odyssey ProType #3. It may not always be in the bag, but I will never get rid of that putter!

Back