Sarasota, FL Golf - March 4-6 2016

Geez....

We haven't even teed off and I'm already "that guy".

I will be reading greens, estimating slopes, assessing the sand quality, and coordinating with the grounds crew to ensure I'm ready for Sunday!

Geez....

I will be reading greens, estimating slopes, assessing the sand quality, and coordinating with the grounds crew to ensure I'm ready for Sunday!

Then I would say dont be that guy and come out and shoot 100. I expect sub 40 from both rounds or I am going to be very disappointed considering practice rounds are going on...haha

Geez....

Tell them to make the tee boxes on all par 4's and 5's welllllllll LEFT of the farway... that way I can finally hit the fairway with driver

Geez....

That sounds like a lot of work.

That sounds like a lot of work.

We will go with a similar, but less scientific method.
Beags, what does this whole do again?
JB, I think it goes straight there.
Sounds good. Now lets go find those balls.

Sarasota, FL Golf - March 4-6 2016

I hope no one is taking me seriously, haha. Pulling up now.

Not the worst day to tee it up.

The real question is: who is having a transfusion with me at the turn Sunday?????

The real question is: who is having a transfusion with me at the turn Sunday?????
transfusion? sounds interesting... count me in.....
and I'm not taking you seriously... Unless you beat me, then I call cheating and not the fact your HCP is 8 below mine lol

I have a 2 hour drive home and dont drink a ton on the course. So none for me, but others are welcome.

Well, that was fun.

We played best ball Vegas.

Dominated on the front, got our ass beat on the back. Lost the total for a big loss of $12.

We played from the golds, 5700, which was awesome.
5 wood - 7 iron is the best. We shot 82, so not that great. Lol.

See you guys Sunday!

Well, that was fun.

We played best ball Vegas.

Dominated on the front, got our ass beat on the back. Lost the total for a big loss of $12.

We played from the golds, 5700, which was awesome.
5 wood - 7 iron is the best. We shot 82, so not that great. Lol.

See you guys Sunday!

Get those tee boxes moved for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 6 tee boxes. It's pretty nuts. I'm not a big hitter and will gladly play the whites or golds with you guys.

Woah woah woah, this is the Internet. Tips or don't play

There are 6 tee boxes. It's pretty nuts. I'm not a big hitter and will gladly play the whites or golds with you guys.

I don't know what those distances are, but will play anything, although less than 6000 plays really short there at times.

I don't know what those distances are, but will play anything, although less than 6000 plays really short there at times.

I think we typically mix them up and play around 6300ish.

I think typically we go to the Emeralds?

I think we typically mix them up and play around 6300ish.

Yes sir. But if the group wants to move forward I will do whatever. No worries on my end

Yes sir. But if the group wants to move forward I will do whatever. No worries on my end
No doubt.

I think the whites are close to 6300, that will be fine.
Yep, gold are short at 5700. It was fun though. Course played nice. I'm 32, not that it matters, but everyone I played with today was over 60, so it was perfect. If I could my driver straight it would have been nice, but that wasn't the case. Lots of 5 woods off the tee baby

I think the whites are close to 6300, that will be fine.
Yep, gold are short at 5700. It was fun though. Course played nice. I'm 32, not that it matters, but everyone I played with today was over 60, so it was perfect. If I could my driver straight it would have been nice, but that wasn't the case. Lots of 5 woods off the tee baby

Depending on how the range goes I might not even bring my driver

Is there anything driver wise that someone wants to test out?

Is there anything driver wise that someone wants to test out?

Yes, besides your xxio shorty and beags m2? What you got?

Then I would say dont be that guy and come out and shoot 100. I expect sub 40 from both rounds or I am going to be very disappointed considering practice rounds are going on...haha

Oh boy!.....
I better practice my tail off for when I come down, I could very well be that guy!....

Look forward to following along!

Id love to compare the m1 next to the m2 on flights cope of possible

Um, I'd love a reg flex callaway GBB, that's what I play at home with the 9.0 head. Hell the the 10.5 would be fine too.

Almost anything reg flex, JB.

Thanks for the offer bro.

The x-stiff amp cell is too much for my 92 mph swing speed.

All my other clubs are stiff and just fine, my driver, however, is a bit of a bear.

Um, I'd love a reg flex callaway GBB, that's what I play at home with the 9.0 head. Hell the the 10.5 would be fine too.

Almost anything reg flex, JB.

Thanks for the offer bro.

The x-stiff amp cell is too much for my 92 mph swing speed.

All my other clubs are stiff and just fine, my driver, however, is a bit of a bear.

Remind me Saturday night I'll throw my sldr in the bag with a reg flex in it for ya also

Back