Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

NoBel is a fun course, you'll like it Justin. Like Curt said, not especially tough off the tee, but it will bite you if you get sloppy on approaches in particular, and the greens have a ton of slope. It's very much a second shot golf course.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well I am excited to play this course. Always liked an open concept link style course, easier for my drives lol

So we are meeting 7:30 in the parking lot of Hazelmere? I'm in the red jetta
My driver got a little squirrelly on the back 9 last time out and it got me in a lot of trouble. Skibum is right though, it's a second shot course.

My driver got a little squirrelly on the back 9 last time out and it got me in a lot of trouble. Skibum is right though, it's a second shot course.
That's a every round occurrence for me lol. Last weekend I hit my driver like crap, come the 15th hole I started crushing them dead straight... Can someone explain this to me lol

Just picked up some Srixon Q-Star Tour Yellow balls, thought it might be easier to find:bulgy-eyes:

Should've join you guys today! It was a nice day...

How did the round go?

Should've join you guys today! It was a nice day...

How did the round go?
Wind was savage but the temperature was perfect. I had a blast hacking around with these gentlemen.

Wind was savage but the temperature was perfect. I had a blast hacking around with these gentlemen.
In my case, hacking = key word. LOL but the day was indeed gorgeous, gales notwithstanding. Army hit driver 18 times, never seen anything like it hahaha

In my case, hacking = key word. LOL but the day was indeed gorgeous, gales notwithstanding. Army hit driver 18 times, never seen anything like it hahaha

Glad to see that you like your new irons! You need to update your signature!

Nice score Curtis... 78!

How did it go TM ?

How did it go TM ?
Let's just say if I could hit my driver the way I did on 1, 4, 18 I'd be a really good golfer lol. Shot a all over the place 93 though. Was a really nice course, tough wind conditions though.

Hope to join y'all next time. Been too long

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

You guys up for something this weekend? I am as long as it's not pouring out

I was thinking Pagoda but we could try Morgan Creek if more people are interested.

There is room at Morgan from 7:40-8:40 for now if people are interested

No dice for me this weekend, but I'm probably down next weekend!

Also, on a slight future note, I think I mentioned in here a ways back that I wanted to play Furry Creek at some point. What is April looking like for people? The weekend of the 9th would be especially awesome for me, since Laura will be out of town and I can spend the entire day golfing and chilling guilt-free :D

I can do 2 weekends from now. Booked usually all weekends but I can make time for you guys☺

I'll probably play Monday... If any of you is available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll probably play Monday... If any of you is available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish I could, have a long day then .

No dice for me this weekend, but I'm probably down next weekend!

Also, on a slight future note, I think I mentioned in here a ways back that I wanted to play Furry Creek at some point. What is April looking like for people? The weekend of the 9th would be especially awesome for me, since Laura will be out of town and I can spend the entire day golfing and chilling guilt-free :D

I AM DOWN FOR SURE!!

Whats going on this weekend Army? You playing for sure?

Well Army, I may be up to playing since the gf has to be up early tomorrow morning. Are you open to playing something a bit closer my way and possibly a bit cheaper that $60?

Well Army, I may be up to playing since the gf has to be up early tomorrow morning. Are you open to playing something a bit closer my way and possibly a bit cheaper that $60?

You need to start working shift work as I do so we can play on weekdays :) Save some $$$

I AM DOWN FOR SURE!!

Whats going on this weekend Army? You playing for sure?

Noice! I think we've got at least 3 or 4 people interested.

You need to start working shift work as I do so we can play on weekdays :) Save some $$$
Unfortunately I have plain old M-F woek, which leaves me with only the weekends to play until Spring where I can get out for twilight rounds.

Yep I'm just a Saturday warrior myself. Golf is busier and more expensive but it's all I got lol.

Back