Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....I just accepted a position for a Ticket Sales internship with the Detroit Tigers!

Very very very happy. Thanks for the support everyone!

Well....I just accepted a position for a Ticket Sales internship with the Detroit Tigers!

Congrats buddy! That's awesome!

Way to go buddy.

Congrats. Should be fun!

Good stuff buddy! Glad it's starting to roll well for you.

That's a serious Happy...Always great to get news like that on a Friday. Congrats Tyler, I'm sure you'll do awesome!! After all you guys have Jordan Zimmerman to market now :D

I know your Girl was in town and you wanted to see her, But I felt I needed to call to congratulate you!
I am so happy for this news, and the possibilities of your future buddy!

Im still sorry you guys didnt get to get fit..."Trackman's taken" "Still?" "Yup".

I just checked with Finley, it's still taken

Just saw the flag hanging in my office and got to thinking about this picture and the time spent with Ryan, Jake and Derek. Great times and first round with THPers.

Congrats buddy! That's awesome.

Now what does that mean? You sitting in a booth all day? Haha

It's going to be 65 on Tuesday and I will be golfing

Congrats buddy! That's awesome.

Now what does that mean? You sitting in a booth all day? Haha
Not a booth, but a cubicle. And on game days I have other responsibilities. Very exciting to find out the rest.

The range 1000 feet from my front door is open Wednesday!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not a booth, but a cubicle. And on game days I have other responsibilities. Very exciting to find out the rest.
Just giving you a hard time. But that's awesome my friend. Maybe I'll have to come catch a Tigers game this year. ?

Just giving you a hard time. But that's awesome my friend. Maybe I'll have to come catch a Tigers game this year. ?
At least a booth has a roof in case it rains ?. Definitely should man!

Happy I am going to hitting the course tomorrow! Playing with the boss, it's been too long. Really happy the trees are blooming and the grass is turning green!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy I am going to hitting the course tomorrow! Playing with the boss, it's been too long. Really happy the trees are blooming and the grass is turning green!

Psh, don't need green grass or blooms to golf around here! It was a year round golf season this year!

Enjoy it though, pumped to hear what you think about the clubs getting them out and about.

The Happy Thread

Psh, don't need green grass or blooms to golf around here! It was a year round golf season this year!

Enjoy it though, pumped to hear what you think about the clubs getting them out and about.

I come from the land of overseeding and beautiful rye grass, this winter I have been a little depressed since leaving Palm Springs. Feeling better lately :)

Feedback from a hacker incoming

Congrats!!!! Your doing great young man!

TSA Pre-check.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Just going through some stuff I had laying around. Apparently I have a Kusala Black 61R laying around, uncut. Going to tip that thing as I played the 61s for a few seasons. That makes me happy.

I am happy about a few things. First, 10 days until I start the new job. I'm getting more and more excited to start working on new things and put all the crap of my current job behind me. Second, it is staying light later and later. I snuck out yesterday for 9 holes - left the house after 4pm, drove to the course and finished up the last hole about 6:15. This just means more and more golf is on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back