The Wait Is Almost Over - TaylorMade Golf

Love it. Also love that they did not push a product just put their name in people's heads the rest will take care of itself

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Totally agree

Well done. Now if I could find a way to just like the brand.......

Great spot. That's one of the more memorable ones I can remember from them in recent times.

Very nice spot - love the Willie Nelson song!

Probably won't play very often in AZ, at least not in the Phoenix market. 88 here today.

Great video, they may as well have creeped a video of me in my living room. My life all winter.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Brrrr - it was a little windy here today, felt like 71!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well done, and Spring IS coming SOON!

Well thought out. Something many are actually thinking.

Cool video. I couldnt handle living with snow every year and not being able to play all year.

That was really well done.

That was really well done. Great job.

I think this was well done and for all of us up north we can really appreciate it.

I liked it, well done TMaG

Doesn't Day live in Ohio? Though I'm sure he has multiple homes by now.....

As some one who live pretty near his home in Ohio, we have barely had any snow this winter so I find it hard to believe they filmed that in his actual house.

Having just started playing after the snow melt, I liked that commercial.

Best TaylorMade ad I've seen in a while.

Very well done video...best in awhile and 100% truth in it

Couldn't be more true for my area. Snow the past 2 days but 50's and 60's forecasted for next week. Courses should start opening up in the next few weeks!!

Wow! What a great commercial that so many of us can totally relate to. I'm going to go out and buy a set of TM Irons now!!!!

Not really, but it's just a well done commercial.

I agree, well done. Lord I know just what they were saying and how that guy feels but the time is close now, I hope!

That's the first golf commercial I can remember that resonated with me. That's it. I'm going to sell my current clubs and buy a TM setup top to bottom. Fair is fair. ;-)

Very nice. I shared that on our course Facebook page.

Well done. I can relate to all of it. Been doing a lot of indoor putting and chipping, as well as waggling the driver and other clubs, itching for spring.

Nice add. I've been that guy on the couch with driver in hand. Ugh the wait is awful.

Back