NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those helmets said on them that they are not intended for hockey haha

hahahahah.

I need to find a pic I have with the cooperalls. It's outstanding. I've posted my golf swing on here so I have no shame of any pics that get posted. hahahah

hahahahah.

I need to find a pic I have with the cooperalls. It's outstanding. I've posted my golf swing on here so I have no shame of any pics that get posted. hahahah
I would love to see it dude.

I would love to see it dude.

I'll see what I come up with this weekend. Oh hey don't you have a pic you need to post as well?:alien:

Yeah Yeah I am on it... I am hoping to make it happen tomorrow. I love it how you have to live vicariously through OITW and HIS victory

Yeah Yeah I am on it... I am hoping to make it happen tomorrow. I love it how you have to live vicariously through OITW and HIS victory

It is a win for the THP family not just an individual. I still like my Carman BeefCake.

I don't understand why it's such a slow night with games tonight. It's a freakin Friday!!!

It is a win for the THP family not just an individual.
Yeah yeah...

Check these bad boys out. I used to live on a course and one winter it froze over

6594b82d82b19a3baa42a73d92d9db5c.jpg

4d16cc120ea9ed4c4e33836bd159a03b.jpg

32f5ef71e3abb60f60ecb0b6fdd5da94.jpg

My neighbor shot these pics and then sent them to me

Yeah yeah...

Check these bad boys out. I used to live on a course and one winter it froze over

6594b82d82b19a3baa42a73d92d9db5c.jpg

4d16cc120ea9ed4c4e33836bd159a03b.jpg

32f5ef71e3abb60f60ecb0b6fdd5da94.jpg

My neighbor shot these pics and then sent them to me

So much awesome right here. I love it.

So much awesome right here. I love it.
Yeah it was awesome. I actually skated on the course to a frozen pond and skated for hours my roommate thought I was nuts. Of course all my buddies thought I should have been born in Canada haha

Yeah it was awesome. I actually skated on the course to a frozen pond and skated for hours my roommate thought I was nuts. Of course all my buddies thought I should have been born in Canada haha

I made some calls and you have an honorary citizenship. Now the real question is how many silver bullets did you have before.

I made some calls and you have an honorary citizenship. Now the real question is how many silver bullets did you have before.
Haha nice... Oh so many that's another reason it was awesome

I totally burned all those calories

I totally burned all those calories

BeefCake likes to hear this.

But seriously why in gods name is there only 3 games on a freakin Friday night? So so stupid.

BeefCake likes to hear this.

But seriously why in gods name is there only 3 games on a freakin Friday night? So so stupid.
No clue. Saving them all up for tomorrow I guess

There must be day games also

There must be day games also

Yeah the Ducks vs Kings in a rivalry game are going to get a lot of viewers at 2pm mst or 4pm est. The highlight game of the day is on at 3pm est or 1pm mst they should have moved those two games to tonight.

Yeah the Ducks vs Kings in a rivalry game are going to get a lot of viewers at 2pm mst or 4pm est. The highlight game of the day is on at 3pm est or 1pm mst they should have moved those two games to tonight.
Got it. Wife is away all weekend so you know the Bash Brothers and I will be enjoying some hockey all weekend

Got it. Wife is away all weekend so you know the Bash Brothers and I will be enjoying some hockey all weekend

That's how it's done son!!!! You better be watching the Avs game and teaching the Bash Bro's that centre ice men like Duchene are the smartest players on the ice.

That's how it's done son!!!! You better be watching the Avs game and teaching the Bash Bro's that centre ice men like Duchene are the smartest players on the ice.
Dude defenseman are the most intelligent players on the ice... You had to know that

Dude defenseman are the most intelligent players on the ice... You had to know that

So you played left wing?:alien:

Datsuyk vs. Dekeyser. hmmm. Yes you just made this personal hahahhaaha.

Stevens vs Gomez

See that's unfair, they are both wearing the same helmets their moms put on them for their first day of school. Both idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back