Enter to Be the 2019 Grandaddy Event Assistant Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that followed along with the 2018 Grandaddy event saw that for the first time ever, we had a non-playing assistant captain that helped the team prepare for the event, as well as take in all of the festivities at the event. Last year PhillyV was this #asscap and he really helped not only the team, but also the coverage of the entire week. We are now looking for that spot again for the 2019 Team THP.

HIDEAWAY-ESTATES-FOR-SALE-LUXURY-SOCAL-VILLAS-400x300.jpg

Obviously the criteria is pretty simple.

1. Be a past participant of the Grandaddy
2. Be a 2019 Albatross Club Member

This does not take a spot away from a lucky participant in 2019

The rest is up to the person. We will be choosing the assistant captain with some help. It will be based on activity level, commitment to the event and in general, following Harry Arnett's rule #1. Which every participant (and those that follow the event) know well. Post in this thread if you have some interest and early next week find out if you are headed to CA.

Good luck everybody, an all expenses paid trip is waiting in the wings for the lucky THPer that gets hit by lightning twice.

Last edited:
There's a solid list of possibles for this. I know a handful of them and any of them would do a bang up job.

Well of course I would be interested.

Would be insane not to be!

Back, back, to Cali, Cali....would be awesome.

I cant wait to see who gets the call. So many good options. Good luck everyone

@phillyv did such a great job in this role last year, can’t wait to see who fills the position this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m your huckleberry...

I’m willing if called upon. What a remarkable chance we alumni have!

I'm interested.

Be great to support the 2019 THP GD Team and go back to Carlsbad to hook back up with Stones! (Ok -Zoo Crew)

Really cool to see this aspect returning. Thought it added a great level to the coverage and feedback last year.

This thread pertains to my interests despite my lack of qualifications.

Yes AssCap is back! PhillyV did an awesome job last year and its a great addition to the event. You'd have to be legally insane to not want to go back!

Can't wait to see who gets the call at this!

I am absolutely interested in being the Assistant Captain! Who wouldn't want that honor?

Love seeing this come back after the tremendous job that PhillyV did last year. A lot of great candidates from past Grandaddy events and I would like to wish them all the best of luck to land this amazing opportunity and honor.

So many good choices here; it's going to be tough for whomever has to pick!!

It is exciting to see someone get their ticket punched and the 2019 edition get going

Good luck to the GD alum.

Many have said it, this event is life changing and keeps on giving well past the time we spend in California. I would love to go back and help the next team embrace all that is #TheGrandaddy

Good luck GD alum! Hope to be lucky enough to call you my #asscap later this year

Don’t know all of the participants of the past, but definitely rooting for both Kev and Clayton from last year.

Good luck all. Big shoes to fill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the selection announcement. Lots and lots and lots of great candidates are available for this position.

Tough choices here. A lot of fun to be had for sure for the assistant though. Just to be a part of something special again.

Can’t wait to see who this is going to be! Always exciting to see the Grandaddy stuff get started officially too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ill throw my hat in the ring. I’d love the chance to do for the next team what PhillyV did for us.

Lots of great options. THP can't go wrong with whomever is chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back