What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a tee time, hit up the 19th hole with friends, and bought a RBZ weight kit.

Sun Mountain bag from the Marketplace.

4 shag bags and 200 used Bridgestone golf balls.

...and here I thought Jman was going to post a picture of a new putter.

However the above is a great purchase also.

You win today.

The kids are in for it now. Time to really dial in and get to work, just under 2 months until regionals.

...and here I thought Jman was going to post a picture of a new putter.

However the above is a great purchase also.

Well, I can help there too. Im about to send Kari funds for refinishing my Cameron (Gun Metal), Mills (Satin Copper Plate), and Lajosi (Damascus)

Had a good day at the golf expo. Picked up a C-130 cart bag, a PM grind 58/10* wedge, 2 Srixon gloves, a Srixon hat, a XR driver (thanks CJ!), and an Under Armour 1/4 zip. Was a great day with great THPers and friends.

Had a good day at the golf expo. Picked up a C-130 cart bag, a PM grind 58/10* wedge, 2 Srixon gloves, a Srixon hat, a XR driver (thanks CJ!), and an Under Armour 1/4 zip. Was a great day with great THPers and friends.

Nice haul!

c8aeab07aa2157a804034d1161c058fc.jpg

Nice dude! That's one heck of a haul

6 Mack daddy 3 wedges - 4 by accident. Hopefully I can cancel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How does that happen?

I ordered two through one of my regular Internet stores. I realized that I ordered the chrome instead of the black. I then found a 52 locally and a 60 PM grind locally and adjusted them for loft and lie.

This morning I still have an order for chrome in an order for black out there that needs to be canceled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I've been looking at a pink pair, same model

I saw those too, couldn't pull the trigger on 'em yet.

I saw those too, couldn't pull the trigger on 'me yet.

Trust me, your manhood is safe brother. You could sport them in a minute!!

Hahaha good to know

All Turf Mat and some foam balls to use in the garage.

Bought 220 shag balls @ MI golf show.. Nike One in pretty clean condition. These be used for distance wedge practice for Regional Rivalry..& to hit with the kids into the pond..GAM for HC..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GAM membership yesterday.

Im about to do the ushandicap membership here shortly...darn app isnt allowing it
Well a few of us that did it yesterday were given no way of logging in or anything...soooooo we may have to follow suit.

Well a few of us that did it yesterday were given no way of logging in or anything...soooooo we may have to follow suit.
Yeah its weird my scores can still be posted but isnt allowing me to renew membership through the app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back